Ren'Py Horizon of passion: Madness Mania [v0.1] [Line of lust]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
After many years of living under her parents' wing, the girl you are playing as is finally of legal age and has a chance to prove herself. Unfortunately, to do this she needs to think, and thinking is sparse in her friend circle. Her brother is the only one with a head on his shoulders. She didn't spend a long time pondering where to celebrate her birthday, she decided to go to a place with rivers of booze and thunderous music. They went to a club, she, her not-the-sharpest friends and her brother. While going to the celebration, she decided to act bold and prove that she is an adult now. This has led to a grave mistake, leaving the girl and her parents a harsh life lesson. Her father's business is crashing down, so they have just one way out of this. To return back to the life they had, leaving for a new town which is much more financially sustainable, and start a new life, they oh so wish for...​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-15
Release Date: 2024-06-12
Developer: Line of lust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Those buildings, the way they stand in a 45° angle to the streets and also the shop right next to the sports field, the police right next to the mini-hospital ... this image is somehow making me uncomfortable in a way I cannot describe.

Reactions: Moisan4

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok so in deciding if i am going to try a new game or not i read the overview. and once again, we have this non sensical overview that leaves me scratching my head about what the fuck is this game even about? then i see incest and i move on. but i just wanted to say here, if the dev is watching the thread.. can't you people come up with something that isn't all incest all the time? every game. incest..incest..incest. i don't know about where you live, but where i live there is not incest in every fucking house in the neighborhood. and no one ever shouts at the top of their lungs. god my mom and sister are hot. i gotta fuck em. ridiculous non sensical bullshit.

Reactions: Moosica and Geigi
Sep 26, 2020
Yeah, and it's not a Sonic Adventure, neither Banjo nor Kazooie makes an appearance, you can't sacrifice people to Cthulhu, Meridia doesn't give you a sword, there's no way to get your hands on a Cobra Mk III and you don't get an StG-44.

Anything else you'd like to point out?

• Haha
Reactions: leg28

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
They went to a club: she, her not-the-sharpest friends, and her brother.

Translation:
Brother scores with sister's bimbo friends. :sneaky:

The game looks interesting. Thanks.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
ok so in deciding if i am going to try a new game or not i read the overview. and once again, we have this non sensical overview that leaves me scratching my head about what the fuck is this game even about? then i see incest and i move on. but i just wanted to say here, if the dev is watching the thread.. can't you people come up with something that isn't all incest all the time? every game. incest..incest..incest. i don't know about where you live, but where i live there is not incest in every fucking house in the neighborhood. and no one ever shouts at the top of their lungs. god my mom and sister are hot. i gotta fuck em. ridiculous non sensical bullshit.
I bet you're a big hit at parties. :sneaky: Two key words here. Fantasy Fiction. ;)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote