rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
New to this one but I have heard some things about it so I got to ask, is it true that a good amount of content is locked behind a paywall?

Bobzar54

Jun 20, 2017
codes don't seem to work anymore.
However, you can turn on the console and type "patch = True"

There is also a "patreon" variable that if false you can = True aswell

Reactions: pequi

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
I dont even know whats new in this update. After the sexy party in the directors room. It tells me Lia is in her room and Chloe is at her shop. Go to the shop Chloe isn't there and cant interact with Lia.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

In the last update, we saw the MC get caught by the principal, two other women, and Tyler.
At that point, I thought the Dev was going to come to his senses, delete that part and come back on a better path.
What a pity, that was not the case. Worse, the MC behaved like a beta, ridiculously trapped. Another one who has no balls.
In this part, we understand that the real MC is Tyler, because apparently, he can have 3 women at the same time, he is much more advanced than the current MC.
This is stupid. Who wants to fuck one of these three women now ? No one.
Ah shit! It's already happened... because the MC is a shitty beta. And he was happy on top of that.
So it's a definitive no for me.
For those who don't like to see other male characters fucking your potential LI or potential future partner, run away from this game. Quickly.
I won't talk about the fact that this part came out of nowhere completely, and that it was very poorly scripted. It's easy to recognize when the Devs have no idea what the story they are telling.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Now anyone can write something he didn't like in history, and I will try to fix it if it is really worth it. Many people like my story, and there are a few people who need to humiliate it, instead of humiliating the story, you can just highlight the shortcomings of what you did not like.
Well, then let me highlight the shortcomings of your game:

- Buggy as fuck (can't see messages from the sister for god knows how long, and after the doc scene it said I should go to school, but it's evening, so much for following the convos for hints)
- Engrish (not the worst, but defo bad)
- Bunch of useless maps that maybe will come in play in the future, but half of them is just "under development"
- Zero hint system, which makes people click through the whole fucking game to find a small thing
- No chance of getting money which is needed for several scenes, only the Patreon code, which is a straight dick move
- Paywalling the incest content, another dick move, and if someone decides so, you could be banned from Patreon for good by the way
- Lack of cohesive story, consistent writing, notable characters, or even a likeable Main character (unless you like beta males)

These popped into my mind right off the bat, I'm sure others could list a few things as well.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Heya,

In the last update, we saw the MC get caught by the principal, two other women, and Tyler.
At that point, I thought the Dev was going to come to his senses, delete that part and come back on a better path.
What a pity, that was not the case. Worse, the MC behaved like a beta, ridiculously trapped. Another one who has no balls.
In this part, we understand that the real MC is Tyler, because apparently, he can have 3 women at the same time, he is much more advanced than the current MC.
This is stupid. Who wants to fuck one of these three women now ? No one.
Ah shit! It's already arrived... because the MC is a shitty beta. And he was happy on top of that.
So it's a definitive no for me.
For those who don't like to see other male characters fuking your pentential LI or potential future partner, run away from this game. Quicly.
I won't talk about the fact that this part came out of nowhere completely, and that it was very poorly scripted. It's easy to recognize when the Devs have no idea what the story they are telling.
So it went full blown ntr? Oh well thanks for the warning.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
New codes

250052 = Money
285085 = Inc

I have to agree with Xand the paywall on patreon for something that is banned on patreon is garbage...

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
So it went full blown ntr? Oh well thanks for the warning.
Well, the scene is NTR or not, depending on people's tolerence about that. (Mine is near 0)
But that shity Tyler cummed in Laura (? I don't remember her name)'s pussy, while the two other women (Tiffany and Mia) were here, looking at it, aroused.
These three women were in some kind of leather outfit and all ... so you can't say it wasn't " planned " so yeah, it sends a lot of NTR-vibe.
Tch ! Waste of time. Completly.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well, the scene is NTR or not, depending on people's tolerence about that. (Mine is near 0)
But that shity Tyler cummed in Laura (? I don't remember her name)'s pussy, while the two other women (Tiffany and Mia) were here, looking at it, aroused.
These three women were in some kind of leather outfit and all ... so you can't say it wasn't " planned " so yeah, it sends a lot of NTR-vibe.
Well if they are all potential love interests then it is definitely ntr and from the description it is also zero tolerance for me.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Well if they are all potential love interests then it is definitely ntr and from the description it is also zero tolerance for me.
Yeah I agree if the DEV. is gonna go NTR route I need to find a diffrent game, because not my thing. Alot of players don't like that stuff. That is why I like the words "Optional" and "Avoidable".

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes