Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Houston we have a problem!
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/smartphone/messages/sms/olivia/1_mini.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/locations/town/mini_market/labels_locantions_mini_market.rpy", line 177, in script
    call screen mini_market_pharmacy
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/smartphone/messages/sms/olivia/1_mini.jpg'.
I know what is the problem. He call the file 1_mini.jpg but the file is named 1_mini.webp.

Is a lot of moment i try to find the .rpy file how is this bug here. But i find nothing. Normal i'm beginner and not have lot of experience.

If is on any file. Maybe is the persistent continue to call file from a old version?

I don't no. I have think because is so simple to resolve to correct it and publish the patch. But i'm really don't smart than i think...

I let it in the hands of the developper.

P.S: if you encounter this problem. I find a temporary hack. I take the file 1_mini.webp and convert it on 1_mini.jpg and add this file im the same folder of the original i do not touch. All work well now.

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
What the fuck is with that overview? Not even going to bother trying this after reading that

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Code:

File "game/scripts/locations/town/mini_market/labels_locantions_mini_market.rpy", line 177, in script
I know what is the problem. He call the file 1_mini.jpg but the file is named 1_mini.webp.

Is a lot of moment i try to find the .rpy file how is this bug here. But i find nothing. Normal i'm beginner and not have lot of experience.

If is on any file. Maybe is the persistent continue to call file from a old version?

I don't no. I have think because is so simple to resolve to correct it and publish the patch. But i'm really don't smart than i think...

easy fix, rename the file

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Instead of finding out the code every time the Dev changes it. Would be easier to download UnRen https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ Download the .9 dev version it works with newer RenPy versions.

Extract it to the same place as the games executable run it. Then type 3 and press enter.
Then start the game press shift+O (Thats the letter O not zero).
In the console type:

patreon = True

press enter

then type:

patch = True

press enter

then type:

money = 1000

press enter.

For money that will give you 1000 but you can put any amount you want in it. It will also work to unlock the ability to get the binoculars without having to enter the promo code. Also the commands are case sensitive so make sure to type it in like I did.

To get out of the console just press Escape.
patreon = True doesn't work and yes i typed it correctly, weird the patch one kinda worked, it shows in variables but patreon does not.

edit: ok tried the codes someone posted and it said patch enabled, freaked cuz the sister called herself roommate but then jennifer said your sister haha silly ppl hardcoding things like roommate...

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Code:

P.S: if you encounter this problem. I find a temporary hack. I take the file 1_mini.webp and convert it on 1_mini.jpg and add this file im the same folder of the original i do not touch. All work well now.
That is odd because I looked at the smartphone script in the version I downloaded and it is using "1_mini.webp" maybe you should re-download?

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Any chance someone can do a walkthrough please ? :)

Yes I have already asked before as well lol

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
easy fix, rename the file
encountering the same problem I don't have any experience with these files
can anyone provide a patch or description on how to do it(where I can find the file to rename it)?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is the very reason people hate sandbox games. If you want to make a game sandbox put in a damn hint system that works.
dev has promised to make ingame hint/guide system. but when that happens is unknown.

Any chance someone can do a walkthrough please ? :)

Yes I have already asked before as well lol
been only requested since early version of remake.

finally real woman not watermelon or beachball size chest, hard to find games with regular woman in vn anymore
well most games I play girls/women have big normal sized tits or smaller so dunno why you can't find other than beachball tits.

Who knows the promocode? I need to get money))
read prev. page or use saveeditor.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi wondering if the ntr is avoidable or is this a game that everybody else has sex but the mc?
Is ntr forced? Does this need ntr tag so people that don't like it can avoid it?

Do your loved ones, potential love interest indulge in sexual activities with others besides the mc?? If yes is it avoidable if not it needs the ntr tag as per this sites ntr guidelines refer to #1 & #2 for game to be classified as ntr.

Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, daughter etc.)

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
encountering the same problem I don't have any experience with these files
can anyone provide a patch or description on how to do it(where I can find the file to rename it)?
it's inside a rpa archive so nevermind. he is right tho, the handler for jpg is different than the one for webp. anyways i never ran across that problem.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes