Surplouf

May 5, 2020
it's inside a rpa archive so nevermind. he is right tho, the handler for jpg is different than the one for webp. anyways i never ran across that problem.
I discute the problem in private with the developper. We boot think the problem come from the persistent file. The persistent call it from an older version before the change of format.

My small hack do not work if you do not have a minimum of knowledge with renpy.

The other solution more simple but you lost all of our configuration and havre to redo that.

Erase the persistent file. You find it in your save folder. But dont forget Renpy save your game in two different place. Erase boot. The first place is in our game folder and the second in the user storage of Windows. Do not ask me how exactly. I'm on Linux.

This can be solve the problem.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
It would have been much wiser to write about the shortcomings and leave here and not come back, which I would have understood, rather than scare everyone into thinking it was murderous.

Reactions: D-Vine

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I completely agree with you that this novel doesn't make deep sense compared to the other great novellas, and in the new version I emphasized the erotic relationship, but I didn't do anything that would make you a psychopath, that's all I wanted to say, thank you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would have been much wiser to write about the shortcomings and leave here and not come back, which I would have understood, rather than scare everyone into thinking it was murderous.
If that's for me then not trying to scare any1, just stating that w/o any kind of guide (in game or written) figuring what to do won't be easy.

This has potential but only if there'll be in game hint system rather than vague wake up at middle of night and no idea what to do. I'm waiting that this reaches it's possibility.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Instead of finding out the code every time the Dev changes it. Would be easier to download UnRen: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ Download the .9 dev version it works with newer RenPy versions.

Extract it to the same place as the games executable run it. Then type 3 and press enter.
Then start the game press shift+O (Thats the letter O not zero).
In the console type:

patreon = True

press enter

then type:

patch = True

press enter

then type:

money = 1000

press enter.

For money that will give you 1000 but you can put any amount you want in it. It will also work to unlock the ability to get the binoculars without having to enter the promo code. Also the commands are case sensitive so make sure to type it in like I did.

To get out of the console just press Escape.
Thanks (y)

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
If that's for me then not trying to scare any1, just stating that w/o any kind of guide (in game or written) figuring what to do won't be easy.

This has potential but only if there'll be in game hint system rather than vague wake up at middle of night and no idea what to do. I'm waiting that this reaches it's possibility.
I said it to most who write here, I understand now everything is described in the dialogues that everyone sometimes flips through and then suffers, but I made special warnings on all game platforms that you should read the dialogues more carefully, almost no situation where I would not leave hints of where you need to go and what to do. When you wake up at night with no dialogues, it means you have to go to Julia's room (mom), I wrote before this situation why and for what.
I'll make a hint system soon, that's for sure.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I discute the problem in private with the developper. We boot think the problem come from the persistent file. The persistent call it from an older version before the change of format.

My small hack do not work if you do not have a minimum of knowledge with renpy.

The other solution more simple but you lost all of our configuration and havre to redo that.

Erase the persistent file. You find it in your save folder. But dont forget Renpy save your game in two different place. Erase boot. The first place is in our game folder and the second in the user storage of Windows. Do not ask me how exactly. I'm on Linux.

This can be solve the problem.
/documents and settings/username/application data/renpy/gamename
/users/username/appdata/roaming/renpy/gamename

Reactions: Surplouf
Jun 16, 2017
I am also passionate about recycling.

Woohoo, in your face family, I never liked you. I'm leaving you in the area.

How did they find me?

I left them in the area.

I am aware I made a similar joke in the original games thread however remade game gets remade jokes.
This just wins everything

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I completely agree with you that this novel doesn't make deep sense compared to the other great novellas, and in the new version I emphasized the erotic relationship, but I didn't do anything that would make you a psychopath, that's all I wanted to say, thank you.
I think you do not already realise this place is a shark tank. I stop to participate for this reason. This is why my post is rare. My first message in this thread is here because i have any other option.

This account as create only to take the advantage to have an account. Nothing more.

I think the lack of respect from user is a genetic disease in the place. Don't waste our energy to respond.

Our game is not a masterpiece and i never put it in the category of great quality game. But for the price paid and charge. I have any right to destroy it in public. If i do not like her. I simply stop to play it and put it in the trash. I never come here to start a campaign to denigrate her.

The constructive criticism is really useful. But the destroying criticism i see the majority of time not. You never see me act like this. Only for this exception:

Game conceived and build only to make money, paywall, virus and other numeric trap, trash code made by vanity by a guy wanted only to be rich and fame. I have any pity for this. But is clearly not our case.

Ok your game is not a great quality game. But i have any right to lack of respect to you and our work for this.

I play it because the plot is original and interesting. She have a good potential and i believe if you begin a partnership with the good people to compensate our weakness. This is can be great.

The precedent part of my message is an example of what is it am authentic constructive criticism.

For lot of people. The game is not our work. But her message in this thread to try to destroy it.

Please, stop to respond to this. Don't feed the troll..

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Do you realize that everyone has different tastes for everything and that my game is also rated as good by many people?
Why are you and others who write here trying to denigrate the novel?
I really like your game.
renders are great.
a hint system would make the game perfect.
not paying much attention to people who criticize your game.
besides not paying they want to complain.
those who don't like their game should stop playing and look for another one.
I don't know what they do here if they don't like it.
just keep up your good work.
I like. (y)

Garik73

May 28, 2018
Да игра хороша,но в начале nsfw контента маловато,а под конец становится сильно много и подряд,я думаю нада как-то его дозировано разделить по дням.Хотелось бы,больше лесби-контента.Неплохо бы сделать,чтобы выбор в диалогах менял персонажа и в зависимости от уровня Dom или Sub,были сцены с его доминированием или доминированием над ним,а то просто получается что есть чел и все его хотят зачем? почему? как так получилось? остается не ясным

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
So what is new in 0.7? I've miraculously managed to finished 0.6 two months ago at school night event with 3 chicks. In 0.7 it said I should met Chloe or Leah but I couldn't do it, so I went to hospital to Julia for 2 scenes, then I went to pharmacy and the progress there reseted, it's like I've met her for the first time and there are those 3 questions and the dialogue about pills once again, lol...

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
I think you do not already realise this place is a shark tank. I stop to participate for this reason. This is why my post is rare. My first message in this thread is here because i have any other option.

This account as create only to take the advantage to have an account. Nothing more.

I think the lack of respect from user is a genetic disease in the place. Don't waste our energy to respond.

Our game is not a masterpiece and i never put it in the category of great quality game. But for the price paid and charge. I have any right to destroy it in public. If i do not like her. I simply stop to play it and put it in the trash. I never come here to start a campaign to denigrate her.

The constructive criticism is really useful. But the destroying criticism i see the majority of time not. You never see me act like this. Only for this exception:

Game conceived and build only to make money, paywall, virus and other numeric trap, trash code made by vanity by a guy wanted only to be rich and fame. I have any pity for this. But is clearly not our case.

Ok your game is not a great quality game. But i have any right to lack of respect to you and our work for this.

I play it because the plot is original and interesting. She have a good potential and i believe if you begin a partnership with the good people to compensate our weakness. This is can be great.

The precedent part of my message is an example of what is it am authentic constructive criticism.

For lot of people. The game is not our work. But her message in this thread to try to destroy it.

Please, stop to respond to this. Don't feed the troll..
no, there is some peeps who really cared about stuff devs made and goes a way to construct feedbacks or even goes into patroning.

while i did agree to some extent majority of freeloader tends to be annoying, entitled and loud as fuck.

thing is dev needs to stop giving a fuck about what loudmouth wants and do whatever they wanted to do - if peeps liked it, they will dig it. don't let it affects their creativity since most good games i played and patronized was wild as fuck, it may not appeal to the masses but it will appeal to peeps who suits their tastes.

and the louder they whine means you actually did something good.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Codes
IC - 133455
Money - 144588

It's a dick move by hiding patreon banned content on patreon behind a patreon paywall. Not to mention hypocritical.
The Promo-Codes dosn´t work

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes