Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
no, there is some peeps who really cared about stuff devs made and goes a way to construct feedbacks or even goes into patroning.

while i did agree to some extent majority of freeloader tends to be annoying, entitled and loud as fuck.

thing is dev needs to stop giving a fuck about what loudmouth wants and do whatever they wanted to do - if peeps liked it, they will dig it. don't let it affects their creativity since most good games i played and patronized was wild as fuck, it may not appeal to the masses but it will appeal to peeps who suits their tastes.

and the louder they whine means you actually did something good.

Lmao,that's not what it means at all.

Aug 13, 2017
This game still those six buildings which three still are not developed? lots of useless clicking trying to find a single possibility usually unintuitive to the story? how any game that has been around as long as this one only has 500 renders is a serious question. I'm tossing a quick kinetic VN together and its already 275 renders and I still need more for some kind of event end so to speak believe me that is about as quick and dirty while actually having a story as you can get unless you do lapped style and reuse a ton of foreground character pics. not make each a full scene.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Can anyone confirm if we still need to watch other people have sex or not? Don't want to waste time with the DL if that is still in the game.

Reactions: vireker

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
Incest without incest... how fucking original... Maybe there's a good soul who knows the code to the IC?

Edit:
As it turned out the code for incest is not necessary, in saveeditor find the line with the word "patch" and change 0 to 1 and that's it... Money can be added there too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4Junas20
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes