zikegamer

May 19, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this, not sure what to do. Just visited the store at night and now cant do anything. Still cant go to school or anything

soulcalibur

Sep 12, 2020
i disagree. İt must have walkthrough or hint, like "goto bathroom at night".
İt is not diffucult to add , i think.
Game is unplayable for now.

Reactions: Cramone

justhere420

Feb 3, 2021
at the end you get the key to olivia her room but when you go home the game ends and when you try to use the key at night it tells you that you need the key after that it gives me the message that it's under development does this mean i got the key but can use it at all or is there a other way to use it?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Because we are talking about sexual assault. I don't think that someone being a spoiled brat is a good reason for you to be an asshole and witness something like that without doing anything. When you let someone get assaulted that way, because she was "mean" makes you worse than her. We are not talking about her getting bitch slapped or something, we are basically talking about rape.
Heya,

In the last update, we saw the MC get caught by the principal, two other women, and Tyler.
At that point, I thought the Dev was going to come to his senses, delete that part and come back on a better path.
What a pity, that was not the case. Worse, the MC behaved like a beta, ridiculously trapped. Another one who has no balls.
In this part, we understand that the real MC is Tyler, because apparently, he can have 3 women at the same time, he is much more advanced than the current MC.
This is stupid. Who wants to fuck one of these three women now ? No one.
Ah shit! It's already happened... because the MC is a shitty beta. And he was happy on top of that.
So it's a definitive no for me.
For those who don't like to see other male characters fucking your potential LI or potential future partner, run away from this game. Quickly.
I won't talk about the fact that this part came out of nowhere completely, and that it was very poorly scripted. It's easy to recognize when the Devs have no idea what the story they are telling.
Do these scenes still exist in the game?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Do these scenes still exist in the game?
I didn't even try the reworked version after the dev made it clear that the MC watching the scene I mentioned, without even thinking about helping her is "part of the story", so I can't answer that question. I never got to the part the other comment you quoted is talking about, so I can't talk about that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I didn't even try the reworked version after the dev made it clear that the MC watching the scene I mentioned, without even thinking about helping her is "part of the story", so I can't answer that question. I never got to the part the other comment you quoted is talking about, so I can't talk about that.
If so, I guess I can definitely rule out the game.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes