locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whil it also have harem and preggo stuff iff yes nice becausse most off the lady's in this game looks gourges/beautifull

rdleader

Apr 26, 2018
Having a loop where I go to the school in the evening and enter the first classroom the Biology classroom. The teacher Elizabeth is in the dark with Jack and wants to make me jealous. The first choice says leave or stay. If I choose stay then I talk to her and end up leaving the room and back at my house. The next evening the same event occurs it will even happen again the same way if I go back to the Biology classroom the same night. I tried going to all location I could think of at night and found nothing. How do I get out of the loop and continue the story? Any thoughts?

Last edited:

LIVIXZz

Jan 19, 2023
Go up the stairs and there is a toilet, lounge and Directors office. Wandered through rest of the school adn can not locate canteen.

rdleader

Apr 26, 2018
Go up the stairs and there is a toilet, lounge and Directors office. Wandered through rest of the school adn can not locate canteen.
So for your question when you are on the stairs in the school click the left arrow and it will take you to the canteen.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes