draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Like I wrote earlier. No money in the backpack, can't go to Lia's house second time and there is no criminal district in the far right in main area. So is my game some kind of buggy version? Edit: I managed to get little bit further but now I'm really stuck. can't do anything because Leah's second visit... ps. and still no money.. View attachment 1444903
So this part is bugged, i actually had to go to a previous save before the school scenes where you nail elizabeth after the hospital and visiting chloes shop a second time. Otherwise the game locks you out of going to leah's house with the under construction thing.

SMist

Jun 18, 2019
I mean the bit after Isabella I think says perv after you have sex with Julia in her office the medical center after that and the save which is closest from the saves winrar files

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Put of curiosity could someone please tell me more about the apparently moments where the girls are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm okay with spoilers. I just want to see what the other examples are before I continue playing.

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Unfortunately, this dev is under the belief that he can just throw everything behind a paywall and that the sheep will just flock there with credit cards in hand. Instead of offering the full service and enticing users to become supporters due to the amount of work and goodwill the dev offers he wants you to pay for everything, to include the changelog. Numerous suggestions have been made of the most basic game play elements to assist the user in how to navigate the sandbox. These are all met with lip service and a token head nod. Honestly, at this point just unpack the game and you will find the "promo code" in the files. It is evident the only concern here is how to soak the most from a customer, not to provide a solid, stable platform.
OK, I will go against the grain here. I am not making any comment about the quality of the game – in my view, better VNs abound – nor about the responsiveness of the dev who can make his own mind up about what he thinks of comments from this community. I want to consider the paywall issue. The games developed by the authors and artists which we enjoy here represent many hours of effort and the roads to monetising this effort for those who look to earn revenue from their games are mostly not hugely rewarding. I do not condemn any VN author for looking for innovative ways to address this issue. It surely is not an unreasonable behaviour to offer a game – either FOC or through a channel like Steam – which has sufficient storyline to make it of interest to a wider gaming community and then to unlock additional content which appeals to the appetites of a narrower community through a paid key. I am not advocating this, merely saying that I do not condemn the dev for trying it.

We are an open-minded lot, aren't we? I guess our tolerance of each other's particular tastes and interests supports that view…

Reactions: Jhon8186

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Many updates later and I still have no way to do ANYTHING with money. It says select it in your inventory to buy something, but there is NO money in my backpack or anywhere. There never has been. I use the code, but no money, anywhere. I just don't get it.

snekkxk

Aug 10, 2020
So I think I got softlocked? It's right after Cindy visits and you're supposed to get ointment for her. Is progression locked behind the bugged money shit? Since I don't know where else to go.

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
Decent graphics. But the dialogs are pretty confusing. Could it be a matter of weak translations?

Also location map is a bit confusing to navigate. Why spread out the clickable areas so far apart? The arrows within the school could be improved with contrasting colors or provide better labeling. I've not played the previous version of the game. Since this is the "remake" of a previous version, I assume this is already an improvement of the last? I hope the UI can be improved in future updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Decent graphics. But the dialogs are pretty confusing. Could it be a matter of weak translations?

Also location map is a bit confusing to navigate. Why spread out the clickable areas so far apart? The arrows within the school could be improved with contrasting colors or provide better labeling. I've not played the previous version of the game. Since this is the "remake" of a previous version, I assume this is already an improvement of the last? I hope the UI can be improved in future updates.
graphic update, otherwise sameish.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
how can i visit leah at night?, when i click on her house it's under development...and i can't progress after that...i tried to go to beach or other house in that area and this quest didn't progress,
i have tried all house in the night and i am stuck in this quest,
i even tried sleeping and visiting next day but it didn't help

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Never mind found the fuck.....
such a pain i had to set the alarm...
but when i tried to set alarm in the bed it said i can't set it..
but when i st alarm in the sofa it worked....

this is why i was stuck on bed i can't set alarm

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes