rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I really like this game
but i think it's weird MC has a big penis and only uses the head of the penis to fuck girls
I think he could go deeper into girls
it's weird, it looks like he's afraid to go deeper.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Is there actual ntr on this game? Everything on the description leads me to believe is just another harem game and there's no mention if it on the genre

Reactions: peperondana

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don 't understand what to do here provilno for Julia .. can someone help?
When someone is in the shower in the evening, go to your bedroom and used your laptop to spy on them.
Repeat if not Julia. If it is , you will need to go to the shower to repair the spy cam.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I never see any sex scene with mc balls deep his partner.

I start to wonder if developers have any phobia about it

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Like I wrote earlier. No money in the backpack, can't go to Lia's house second time and there is no criminal district in the far right in main area. So is my game some kind of buggy version? Edit: I managed to get little bit further but now I'm really stuck. can't do anything because Leah's second visit... ps. and still no money.. Näyttökuva 2021-10-10 kello 0.18.03.png

Last edited:

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
Go to Leah´s at night
I don't know what to do because if I go to Leah's house it is in development.

Reactions: nimsen

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
Strano saw me watching Amelia through the window.. but after this scene , the note in the smartphone does not fit .. why is this so?!

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people , where is this place ? would you mind telling me ? I can't find her ((

go to an abandoned borehole in the evening

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Guys, solved Leah's house problem. you have set the alarm and then go to her house at night. Finally. It took lots of frustration and time.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Guys, solved Leah's house problem. you have set the alarm and then go to her house at night. Finally. It took lots of frustration and time.
Good find. I never set an alarm to get there, but some other event occurred immediately beforehand, which probably ended at the same time as setting an alarm, so it had the same effect.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
For those of you that are still having problems solving the visit to Lia's house, you have to set your alarm and then go to the top left area of the map. That is the beach area and Lia lives in the 3rd house.

Hope this helps.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes