danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Codes for v0.8. This changes with every version.

IC - 111212
Money - 350055
Money 2 - 777888

It's a dick move by hiding patreon banned content on patreon behind a patreon paywall. Not to mention hypocritical.
do you have codes for v0.9 ? cheers

Ze_REn

Jun 9, 2017
Codes for v0.8. This changes with every version.

IC - 111212
Money - 350055
Money 2 - 777888

It's a dick move by hiding patreon banned content on patreon behind a patreon paywall. Not to mention hypocritical.
Nice, thanks a lot but what are the codes for 0.9 lol ? ^^

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
still say go to school from 0.8 save and nothing to do there, have switch day and tried it over and over

anything new in 0.9 or just corrections etc?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Did I miss something? The only thing close to a fight was that 1 punch before getting sent to the Principal (which was barely a fight), but the police mention a fight after the park. Having in mind that when you arrived at the park after a text message apparently sent by Carl you meet a police officer and at least 1 person inside her patrol car, which may or may not be either Carl or Jack and since Jack is nowhere to be seen(whis is anticlimactic)...the only option for the MC is apparently going home and wait for Amelia telling you that Carl kicked Jack's ass, yet somehow it feels like there should have been an important scene at the park a few minutes before the police showed up. Why the fuck would she doubt your reason to be there if she supposedly de-escalated the situation before you even arrived? Because if Carl fought Jack in the Park, it would have most certainly been such a one-sided fight that your reason to be there should be more than enough to believe you.

Another thing that bugs me a bit is that something was supposed to happen on saturday evening at the school's bathroom, but it didn't happen at all.

And why would being the daughter of the Principal be reason enough to succumb to such a moronic blackmail strategy from the janitor? Even if she was her illegitimate daughter, the Principal would make sure that her daughter would be in no danger at all, and it would be so fricking easy to get rid of the Janitor before he even did anything even remotely illegal whatsoever.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Were is Julia's room at night I can't find it ? I've been to map with the school , mc father and wooded are I could not find it.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes