Barbarian259

Apr 18, 2021
Maybe would be usefull add "Avoidable NTR" as a different tag for plain "NTR" one. Well, that supposing that people read the tags before ask...
(I'm not saying that in this particular case the NTR is avoidable or isn't, I have no idea, just throwing the idea.)
nice avatar, tyrant if i remember

Reactions: GaboCAP

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Maybe would be usefull add "Avoidable NTR" as a different tag for plain "NTR" one. Well, that supposing that people read the tags before ask...
(I'm not saying that in this particular case the NTR is avoidable or isn't, I have no idea, just throwing the idea.)
People have been asking for a tag rework for like 3 years and we haven't gotten shit. No idea why they are so against it.

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
I dont want to start a fight but I've been reading the thread about ntr but I couldnt get a clear answer, could someone tell me pls?
is this game NTR?????
a question this game has ntr because in genre it does not say anything but above in the description if it says it has:unsure:
If I'm remembering correctly, there are two sex scenes in the game that involve a non-MC male character. One is the girl with the red and black hair (a reasonably minor character for the time being) being forced to give the janitor a blowjob, and the other is a weird scene with the principal and two other characters (a mother and daughter) who were just introduced in that scene, with the nameless guy fucking one of the new characters. It's been a little bit, so I might be misremembering some of the fine details, but that's the gist of it. As of when I encountered the scenes, neither is avoidable, unless that's changed since. I'm not going to go into whether they technically qualify as NTR or anything, because that's beside the point. But it's a pretty minor part of the game, regardless.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Need the promo code for 0.9 please.

On his patreon it says " Becoming the owner of this or higher levels of patronage can give you a sum of money for 30 seconds". I don't understand this 30 seconds nonsense. It's always confused me. I did a promo code, and got NOTHING. I still couldn't see how much money I had or where the hell the money is. I find it perplexing that no one has made a mod to give us this stuff. There is no way to see your money. Where it is or how much you have. I've been stuck for 2 updates because I cannot buy the item I need. This game would be way better if he got rid of most of the sanbox, it's very bad in this game. The scenes and characters are great, the rest, not so good. His bad english about his Tiers on Patreon doesn;t help.
Click on backpack to see your money.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Do I just keep taking naps until something happens?
Because wondering around aimlessly doesn't seem to do much. :)

Reactions: Beowulf72

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There appear to be three of them.
131213 is the incest code.
585085 apparently gives you $100 to spend in 30 seconds.
005500 seems to just give you $30000.
I hope those help.
Just tried them. Got a message that they were wrong.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
not happening every time its been brought up its been shut down, enjoy your "what is the ntr" posts

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 1438784
Is it the end of version? No way to find money and can't find what is abandoned borehole.
I was there for 2 hours, I thought it was the one in the woods, instead there is a building, it looks like a church to the right of jennifer's house, instead the money for the cam to spy in the shower I recovered by doing the "massages" to julia .. gives you 3 dollars a massage (unfortunately I played before there were codes for the money)

Reactions: Ahegao is best

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Every time I try to buy something from the shop or pharmacy, I get the message that I should select the money in the inventory but I don't see any money in the inventory. Has anyone had this problem and knows how to fix it?

Edit: Nevermind, I need it to start a new game to see all the changes.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes