Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Okay maybe I'm missing something or whatever but every time I try to take the toys to the hospital for Ella and her Daughter i keep running into Lia in the Elevator and of course the fucking happens and like always Ella gets pissed and storms off and I'm left with all the sex toys in my bag am I supposed to wait to go to Lia's house at night till after I have given the toys to Ella or what ?
Yep that will happen, I think we need a future update to continue this quest.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Yep that will happen, I think we need a future update to continue this quest.
Okay thank you I was about to start another playthrough and do it differently but I did notice that if I didn't go to Lia's house then the game would kinda get stuck in a loop till I went to her house

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ah thank you for the clarification
It IS definitely cheating on her part however. And depending on how it develops netori, but there's no tag for that on F95.

I'm trying to figure if there's actually any NTR in this game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is doing well! The update is just around the corner because I'm nearing the end of creating the necessary scenes for rendering, so I decided to post the update news a little later so that I can report the good news in full and give you more insight, as well as that we can see all the long-awaited (and not so much) in Alex's life! But don't forget that the door of the new version we're already scrambling for may have a handle, and if you grab on to it, it may fall off *facepalm*, so I mean it may take longer to test and prepare the new version in terms of functionality and having the door handle work properly, but for now thank you for your time and patience! I'll keep you posted.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
It IS definitely cheating on her part however. And depending on how it develops netori, but there's no tag for that on F95.

I'm trying to figure if there's actually any NTR in this game.
As far as MC affected NTR there is none as of right now

Reactions: AtotehZ

felixleonardo

Apr 7, 2021
I enter the Promocodes but I don´t find Money! Please help!
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Guys, This happens with me too. Where I find the money? I need to buy the ointment on pharmacy, but the game keeps asking me to select money in the inventory. How do that?

Alex_600

Aug 3, 2021
What a lovely night fellas. I have run into a small problem lemme explain when Cindy comes to the house its all good I'm not getting stuck but after that chat with Cindy where it tells me to buy that ointment, I went to the store and bought it for her nothing happens all good i think. I tried to go at hospital to meet with mom (Julia I think) nothing serious but after that cutscene plays the character says no money in the bag etc. etc. I can't do nothing I mean no more progression(no errors)I tried to go to lia's house but no luck, any help?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Don't know how to get the current version and the rewards of your patronage level? Read the .
If you have a problem with the plot or misunderstanding of any point in the game, then let me know in a private message this service or in a special section of , specifying the whole situation and explain what the plot was, so I understand exactly at what point it all happens.
Hello, patron! I am currently developing a visual novel for adults and have already achieved 69% progress in developing the new version 0.9 and am ready to share the news with you.

LOCATIONS:
It's time to remember what happened in the last post, and besides the flashbacks I had when posting this location, I talked about an unusual place for us, which is darker, and there we can obviously meet all the undesirables, but luckily everything is in our hands, and thanks to some subtleties of this location, we can quickly wish everyone luck and leave from there or stay and help avoid a cruel life to someone, and speaking of which, I want to provide another place that was made inside this abandoned brothel. It's a room in the corner where we can meet or find whoever we want, but I don't want to reveal all the cards and I think it will be interesting to see it in the new version! Just a little more to add to this location and I will provide a fully completed version.
PERSONAGES:
As I believe Olivia was good in the last post, but someone in this post also looked good against her, or rather I'm talking about Cindy, our auntie and something tells me she will show her talents in the new version ;)
PLOT
:
It's always nice to feel a sense of euphoria with each completed work and the main character will probably agree with me, or rather I want to say that we made a big step and the scenes were 99% finished, but unfortunately I didn't have time to finish them completely because I wanted to share the news with you as soon as possible, and now there are 6 "unhappy" scenes left, so I will take care of them now and finish them completely in a few hours, and after I start rendering, I will start working on the text that will touch on the life of the main character and everyone who is dear, unpleasant to us, or at least trying to please us in life. Now I would like to clarify roughly how long it will take to create the new version, the rendering of the scenes will take about two weeks and then I will start the functionality and dialogues, which will take another week or so, so in the end it will take another three weeks of development, but I will try to do everything faster. I'll be sharing news with you more often so that I can exhaust the excitement around the new version as soon as possible!
ADDITIONALLY:
A lot of good plans to improve the game and what you can get for your invaluable support, but right now I'm more worried about some problems and misunderstandings in the game, so if you have any problems, bugs or anything else, contact me at the contacts described at the beginning of the post and I will gladly help you, and in return in the next post will try to tell about possible solutions to problems and plans.

Note: update posts may be published by me more than a week after the previous one, as I'm now trying to go deeper into development and do as much sensitive and hot content as possible, and I apologize for the longer wait time!
I am grateful to everyone for their patience and understanding, as I am now putting all my efforts into preparing the new version, which takes more time and now I have a lot of plans for the next steps in terms of content, so I will be glad this month as strong financial support as possible, thanks for your contributions, we will only go forward (the main thing is not to stumble)!

• Angry
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Eno2

May 10, 2021
I'm actually stuck at a Sunday's Night. I can't pass at monday. When i go in my room to sleep, there is a scene with cindy but the night doesn't passed ..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm actually stuck at a Sunday's Night. I can't pass at monday. When i go in my room to sleep, there is a scene with cindy but the night doesn't passed ..
Hi,
This is not a "Walkthrough"
It is a copy of my "Gameplay" , I hope that it might be of some use as a guide.
Good luck and enjoy the game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hey guys! I want to let you know that I've prepared a new version 0.9 of this adult visual novel, and depending on your patron level, you can already get the new version and additional rewards, as well as more information you can find .
This adult version of this visual novel is only available to patrons, and thank you for following my visual novel, even with this status!
Note of 09/27/2021: there is a special offer on getting money in the game now, more information can be found .

Reactions: Anonim492
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes