Dec 30, 2020
the last scene with her sister in the shower and her room .. he'd seen her naked in the shower, and yes, if he'd fucked her there, she definitely wouldn't have minded. etoga can be panimat when they talk in her room after the shower scene .. I don't understand sky 2-it was a great opportunity .. why didn't he fuck them ? (((

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks again, but in my game that area dont highlight at all, it is opened by a quest ? Also seen there no associated quest for this one in the smartphone.. Could it be tied ?

And its version 0.8 of the game, so no idea what is going on.

Now there only one task still in the phone, meeting in the school bathroom, hm guess it could be tied to this one ? if so, damn.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks again, but in my game that area dont highlight at all, it is opened by a quest ? Also seen there no associated quest for this one in the smartphone.. Could it be tied ?

And its version 0.8 of the game, so no idea what is going on.

Now there only one task still in the phone, meeting in the school bathroom, hm guess it could be tied to this one ? if so, damn.
Hi, I have started a new game and have come across a quest to meet Ami in the evening,
but it is not at the hospital, it's at her house.
As for the Trailers, I think you might need to meet Jenni in the school toilets

Dec 30, 2020
the game would have fun scenes .. for example, when a brother goes to school on the first day with Jennifer, his sister joins him .. he starts to stare at her clothes ...it would be funny if he told her that she was dressed like a bitch even in misliyah it's a pity that she says that prosda is not dressed normally.. and when she leaves, Jessica says that her sister is not a normal person and does not say why she is dressed like a bitch, which would be cool)))

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
NB There seems to be an error in the counting of days (Timeline).
while playing I have gone from Sunday "Night" to Sunday "Morning"(Day 11 to Day 12)

Dec 30, 2020
the game would have had isho one funny scene ... for example, with uchitelam bialogiy parin goes class obshaetsa with uchitelam and she that would he harasho ponel lesson with first day stalaby on its knees have him and sake of prikolo otsasala )))) ha ha pridstavlyayu what would have guy was would armament lich yesli would pervyizhe den have nebo sasot uchitel haha .. it's a pity the developer didn't create such a scene ((((

Dec 30, 2020
isho would have been amused if the biology teacher had sucked the guy off after class when she delayed the first day of school .. intiresna and the teacher of the sisters that a lesbian ? ))) here is would rozrabochik on 9 versiyam zdelat vichernuyu schenka on the evening and parin posli strechi with directors and its padrugami accidentally sees sister in school and decides iti for it and sees have its class as its teacher is beginning to fuck sister sex toy ha ha .. now that would be tin in general

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NB There seems to be an error in the counting of days (Timeline).
while playing I have gone from Sunday "Night" to Sunday "Morning"(Day 11 to Day 12)
not 1st nor last time.

Dec 30, 2020
on the first day, the brother sits at home with the sister in the kitchen, discussing the first day of school .. I'm intiresno ... Is Brot jealous of the other girls at school or not ? and it would be nice if there was a scene on the example of brot at school, send a lesson on the 1st day of the prezi, than he will pay at home in the toilet at school and see the puppy where the sister sucks Carla or the cleaner there .. what an intimate banquet it will be!.. vit, she herself said that she met a girl at school in a bad state .. intiresna koki otnashenie they would posli tavo as he there paimal with palichny .. I think it was intiresna than so the puppy catoryy sechas in the game eats .. and I mean, if he grabbed his sister's ass in the kitchen while they were hugging her, would she mind ?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I enter the Promocodes but I don´t find Money! Please help!
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes