seden

Aug 22, 2016
How to reach Amelia room in the hospital ? She told she was on the 2nd room, but, how to reach there ?

Tried to look around but the lift only go to the first room and back..

Or is this not available ingame yet ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How to reach Amelia room in the hospital ? She told she was on the 2nd room, but, how to reach there ?

Tried to look around but the lift only go to the first room and back..

Or is this not available ingame yet ?
2nd "Room" not 2nd "Floor"

screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg

seden

Aug 22, 2016
That door lead to Julia Office, where she is slepping, after an event earlier.
Guess Ive reached a bug, as there apparently no way to use that time (both couch and bed only propose sleep and sleep or alarm.. But these lead to errors if used).
Edit : There an event with the neighboor, so that evening will be gone, then tbs on next day..

Edit 2 : So, spend the evening with the neighbor cheating. then gone to the hospital by night to meet the two mom and daughter there.

Any idea where to look or will it be relaunched byy itself later on ?

Thanks for the help Ahchi, appreciated even if of no use as it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Now Ive to find Hannah for the Dean, once again looked around, no trace, damn is there another area than main (where mc live) and wip beach and forest ? One girl asked for visit after the trailers, but, where are theses ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Now Ive to find Hannah for the Dean, once again looked around, no trace, damn is there another area than main (where mc live) and wip beach and forest ? One girl asked for visit after the trailers, but, where are theses ?

Dec 30, 2020
the new version of the game in the trailer is not bad but yest and cons in 1 sms pomash in tel on agnliskaya 2 there is no pack promo code for money ((( I pack not dashol until the end of this version of the game but I hope that apat will not write at the end that I forgot goes to the hospital to my mother or somewhere isho as in the last version )))

Dec 30, 2020
but there are also some cool scenes in the game .. I made a photo of a few of them ..comments on the scene astavlyu posli kazhdova atpravlenava photo .. each comment is dressed for revenge with a picture ... sorry for the translation sucks request

Dec 30, 2020
in the 1st photo, we see how Olivia dresses and pahozha Parin did not see her ransha in such clothes . when he asks if she was here earlier, she says yes, when she came, she would see ricerd .. pakhozhe posli etava she and nachela dresses like a bitch at home and at school ..

Dec 30, 2020
the next one is a fun scene with my mom in the bathroom and on the couch .. in the bathroom, she tells him to keep his ass and pachozhy they both like this gatov passport yeslyby he wants to take her there ass she would not resist .. haha

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes