Cico1965

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English but I am using the Google translator, I wanted to report to the Dev that the new version (0.8) on my computer that I use for games and that has windows 7 does not work and crashes on startup, but it works fine on others with windows 10. I don't know if other players have had the same problem, but maybe it would be good if the Dev does some checking. Still a nice game

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Prepare for an Honest no hold barred review (thats what I do) its not a bad game, but TINGLISH is bad, so confusing I couldn't really understand story ! (note to DEV's There are 100's of english translators here) im sure will help for free if ask kindly :) Renders not too bad, but honest with quality of games NOW, your trying to sell a Car 'with no Wheels' put it away and start again THIS IS YOU COMPETION ! Maya.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he is all of those and more.

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English but I am using the Google translator, I wanted to report to the Dev that the new version (0.8) on my computer that I use for games and that has windows 7 does not work and crashes on startup, but it works fine on others with windows 10. I don't know if other players have had the same problem, but maybe it would be good if the Dev does some checking. Still a nice game
it's not dev, it's renpy. also you need graphics card which supports opengl 2.0.

Prepare for an Honest no hold barred review (thats what I do) its not a bad game, but TINGLISH is bad, so confusing I couldn't really understand story ! (note to DEV's There are 100's of english translators here) im sure will help for free if ask kindly :) Renders not too bad, but honest with quality of games NOW, your trying to sell a Car 'with no Wheels' put it away and start again THIS IS YOU COMPETION !
well this is remaster of orig. game which got abandoned at 0.5 cuz dev wanted to do rework.

And this is the rework haha :)
yep. sadly.

Reactions: Cico1965

Laola2k

Feb 5, 2021
i must admit at the start i was very frustrated as at school i wasnt smart enough to use the back button in the corridor but once u know the layout of the school the game becomes easy :p. people with problems at the start should mebbe check this little vid to figure the layout out. the story is nothing fancy but ok. most girls look great except his gf in my opinion but thats a matter of taste. there are realy far worse game out. :p

rioux

Apr 15, 2021
Prepare for an Honest no hold barred review (thats what I do) its not a bad game, but TINGLISH is bad, so confusing I couldn't really understand story ! (note to DEV's There are 100's of english translators here) im sure will help for free if ask kindly :) Renders not too bad, but honest with quality of games NOW, your trying to sell a Car 'with no Wheels' put it away and start again THIS IS YOU COMPETION ! View attachment 1217383
what game is the render from?

Erosingo

Nov 1, 2017
My game save stuck at the sunday. When i sleep sunday night, tomorrow always sunday not monday so my scenes are stucking. how can i fix or any want to give me save? Ty.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes