Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Horizon of Passion Reworking [v0.9]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Horizon of Passion Reworking [v0.9]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
And can't get to Leah's house second time. It says that the house is under development...

topher

Apr 21, 2017
after 1s day in a school im stack. "go to a living room in your house". Where is that living room?
I just got stuck here too so I replayed it again and this time I ran into hannah in the hallway at the school, then it automatically triggered the living room scene, somehow missed it

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
hey mind to tell me how is the ntr here? I don't have problem with it, just wanted to know

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can i ask ?
Where i can find an abandoned borehole (Carl)
Go to the main map page. Click on "Criminal District" which is on the far right. Then click on "abandoned bordello" which is to the right of Jennifer's House. The Carl event triggered at night instead of evening for me.

Reactions: Rizaki

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
i
Julia's room is right inside the front door of the "My House"

Julia's office is on the 1st floor of the "Medical Center"
ah then I already did visited her room then after it told me to go to her room then the quest didn't update then . thank you for telling me .

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
I'm supposed to go to Mom's office at night, but nothing is happening there. I've been to every night

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Under Notes, I have Go to your Hospital Room but I have been out of the hospital for awhile and when I return, it is just an empty room. I also have under notes, Peek into the neighbor's window. I have done that multiple times. Am I just stuck in some loop because it seems like I am not able to progress? Help would be appreciated.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes