ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey those cheat codes on the op .. don't work .. w.t.h :mad:

and now i'm at a loss ..... look around the house .... mom kisses me .. sister's tit pops out ... and dreaming of my neighbor's foot fetish ... kinda stuck on that .... ddid i screw something up ?

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the dev will add repeatable h events so we can have fun with the lady's:WeSmart: instead of just a bunch of skipping and putting everything in a gallery:rolleyes::FacePalm:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Am I understanding that right? Is this practically going to change from being Male Mc to Female Mc in part 2? (that's going to be so well received :HideThePain:)
Yeah...no interest in playing female MC at all.
Switching from a male to female MC in the middle of a game is just a bad idea all around, but then I did not have much hope or expectations for this game anymore.

Reactions: Chimba and Subyan

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Feel like stepsis, stucking everywhere. At the very beginning, by taking a photo of Amelie and then next day in fj dream scene, that's it, can't move forward coz there are no choices to skip dream. Looks like this game needs heavy debugging.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey those cheat codes on the op .. don't work .. w.t.h :mad:

and now i'm at a loss ..... look around the house .... mom kisses me .. sister's tit pops out ... and dreaming of my neighbor's foot fetish ... kinda stuck on that .... ddid i screw something up ?
op codes don't work.

that's very possible that you screwed up something, when i last time played this there wasn't exactly much to do esp if didn't get key to mommy's room.

Reactions: ImperialD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Feel like stepsis, stucking everywhere. At the very beginning, by taking a photo of Amelie and then next day in fj dream scene, that's it, can't move forward coz there are no choices to skip dream. Looks like this game needs heavy debugging.
that's why dev is making 1.1 version. :p

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
WHAT WILL BE MORE SPECIFIC IN THE SECOND PART OF THE VISUAL NOVEL?
I can say in advance that in the second part there will be not a hero, but a heroine:FacePalm:
Eh, female MC = slut at large who whores around and becomes a cock sleeve/cum repository at every opportunity.

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes