DirkGently

May 13, 2018
What exactly am I meant to do here?
Try the patch just 3 posts above this. Seems to fix most freezes for me.

(I tried saving, exiting the game, restart, load and then using debug by pressing "d" before, that gives some errors and then allows you to continue most of the time. The patch seems to fix these issues and makes the game playable)

Daglamor

Dec 9, 2021
Pressing Ctrl to skip also continues the game. You might need to change settings to "skip all", though. The patch is probably the better solution.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, please help a newbie, the question is simple, how to enter Cheat Codes, these are not promotional codes, but get 30K from a promotional code, as someone wrote earlier, well, it doesn’t work, only 100.:):):)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It says to repeat a scene with Julia, I need to dose her mug, but I can't find it
Any ideas

screenshot0001.png

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I only really vaguely remember this game and it was something like visiting the school at night reveals orgies had been regularly taking place there. I remember a lot of people being very upset with this not being indicated by the tags. No idea what happened afterwards. I thought the game was long dead.
So the ntr is the MC watching an orgy... that has nothing to do with him or his girls? basically voyeurism, every day they put tags just for putting, if someone has played it more thoroughly and wants to clarify this it would be well received, otherwise the tag will soon be removed.

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
This task: "Carl: Go to the basement of Jack's house in the evening", what do I have to do? I go into the basement of Jack's house in the evening but nothing happens.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This task: "Carl: Go to the basement of Jack's house in the evening", what do I have to do? I go into the basement of Jack's house in the evening but nothing happens.
I had no issue doing the task

Do you have other tasks listed, if you do, try completing those first

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I had no issue doing the task

Do you have other tasks listed, if you do, try completing those first

Reactions: Diekh and Rex G
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes