ionpop

Aug 5, 2019
If the copies are identical to the original and the woman said she wanted to keep the original, which in itself is a bit of an odd choice given her circumstances, why didn't they send a copy back in time?

SS_bot

Jul 29, 2020
Hey another discussion thread from me lo haha but it's for those who are in need of a Walkthrough of this game. There are about 4 choices in this Alpha version.

WALKTHROUGH:
1. Take a seat besides me/Do you mind sitting with me?
2. You're eyes are beautiful.
3. Pay for yourself.
4. Compliment her.

If I've missed any other choice don't forget to mention those. I'll update this thread as required.
Have fun playing ❤
There is a secret path where Gloria will talk about hiring the mc...

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
The game, "Horizons of the Future" is just the beginning of a huge story.
There will be other games, but they will all take their origin, including this game, from the game Mysterious stones.
Oh yes, the Mysterious Stones are not dead, they live on, but from a different perspective. As many have already noticed, some of the characters are familiar to you from the previous game, and this is no accident.
In general, I will not reveal all the secrets, further development of this saga, but you have to go to a huge and absolutely fantastic world of Drone Games. ( Saving the earth, space travel, alien beings, other worlds and planets... )
All this, will be waiting for you ahead ... ;) :):sneaky::cool:

When some people say that my game or story is like any other game, it's not true.
Let me tell you all a secret, I don't play games at all, I don't play visual novels, because I have absolutely no time for that.
All my stories for the games, I take only from my imagination and consciousness, and to claim that my consciousness and imagination copies someone else's is just silly.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: A.K.A87 and SS_bot

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
There is a secret path where Gloria will talk about hiring the mc...
which secret path and hiring for what I didn't came across anything to be honestly I might have missed something can you explain what Secret Path Gloria talks about and with whom and when does this event takes place? so I can update it.

SS_bot

Jul 29, 2020
which secret path and hiring for what I didn't came across anything to be honestly I might have missed something can you explain what Secret Path Gloria talks about and with whom and when does this event takes place? so I can update it.
When you choose to learn about Gloria's Husband...

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
There will be other games, but they will all take their origin, including this game, from the game Mysterious stones.
Oh yes, the Mysterious Stones are not dead, they live on, but from a different perspective. As many have already noticed, some of the characters are familiar to you from the previous game, and this is no accident.
In general, I will not reveal all the secrets, further development of this saga, but you have to go to a huge and absolutely fantastic world of Drone Games. ( Saving the earth, space travel, alien beings, other worlds and planets... )

When some people say that my game or story is like any other game, it's not true.
Let me tell you all a secret, I don't play games at all, I don't play visual novels, because I have absolutely no time for that.
All my stories for the games, I take only from my imagination and consciousness, and to claim that my consciousness and imagination copies someone else's is just silly.:rolleyes:
Hi Developer:

Just wondering if you got the idea for this game story line from the Science Fiction novels writer Isaac Asimov, specifically the Robot series. I just read the beginnings of the VN story line and can see lots of parallels to Asimov''s SF books.

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Hi Developer:

Just wondering if you got the idea for this game story line from the Science Fiction novels writer Isaac Asimov, specifically the Robot series. Lots of story themes to the SF books.

Cheers
No, I haven't read his books, I just got the idea in my head, that's all.There is nothing supernatural in this story, anyone can come up with something better. ;)

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
No, I haven't read his books, I just got the idea in my head, that's all.There is nothing supernatural in this story, anyone can come up with something better. ;)
The Asimov Robot series is not supernatural, its about humans creating a positronic brain which allows robots with AI to be created, and people become afraid of them as they are used to take on dangerous and menial jobs. They also have ingrained in their positronic brain three laws, to serve humans and not harm them, and a third. In the early stages humans resented robots which was noticed by the robots AI, bu then over time they became to be accepted and embed in the human population. The robots then saw that they were contributing to a stagnation of the advancement of the human race and did something to the earth (I think it was to raise radiation levels) to force the human race to spread tot he stars. Of course they had fast travel by that stage. Also, this story was actually the merging of two book series by Asimov, one called The Foundation Series (about humans spread out throughout the galaxy) and the other the Robot series. I think in total it spanned 14 books when the 2 series merged.

I am interested in reading how your story evolves. Good work.

Cheers

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I don't know if you've heard of such a theory, which was proved by a scientist and won a Nobel Prize for it:
The essence of this theory is that completely different people, being in different corners of the planet, simultaneously think about the same thing, make the same discoveries ...
Even Einstein's great theory of relativity was affected. Evidence was found that a little-known scientist (I do not remember exactly where he was from), I think from France, had published exactly the same theory of relativity, but one day later.
But since Einstein was very influential in his circles at that time and this Frenchman was not known to anyone, Einstein's theory of relativity was recognized.
I know that we are not governed by our brain and in the future it will be proved...:oops::)

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020

yo dev what you mean to say exploring and all fuck so we have whole lot a freaking world to explore more you fot me even hyped more damn it different robot species, Aliens species, Mysterious species and so on are waiting to be fucked dayum guess we gonna have a Harem of over Hundreds of Women's lmao Yaaaasss Sir.
You just got me more interested now damn can't wait for next update.

Sep 3, 2020

the game forces you to fuck a married woman Our hero ladies and gentlemen this mc is a piece of shit

you can have cheeting and ntr in your game but when you give the player no option to say no I'm out

I'm not a fan of forcing the player to do something he doesn't want to do I hope you have plans to change it in the future

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
the game forces you to fuck a married woman Our hero ladies and gentlemen this mc is a piece of shit

you can have cheeting and ntr in your game but when you give the player no option to say no I'm out

I'm not a fan of forcing the player to do something he doesn't want to do I hope you have plans to change it in the future
he'll when he asked most of them said they'll love to fuck Julia so he implemented it. Majority wins he can't do a thing coz if he tries to do something else he'll get other fans hating on him for that. So respect him and go easy on him he's doing what fans asked him to do. So before commenting without thinking have some research done first. I'm not trying to be rude here dude but we do gotta understand.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
he'll when he asked most of them said they'll love to fuck Julia so he implemented it. Majority wins he can't do a thing coz if he tries to do something else he'll get other fans hating on him for that. So respect him and go easy on him he's doing what fans asked him to do. So before commenting without thinking have some research done first. I'm not trying to be rude here dude but we do gotta understand.
first of all thank you for replying it means a lot and don't ever apologize to me for voicing your opinions I love hearing what other people think

but I believe you misunderstood me I'm not saying that you shouldn't be able to fuck Gloria
I'm saying it should be two options one to fuck Gloria and want to turn her down for people who don't want to fuck Julia

just because I don't like something does not mean it should not be in the game im just saying I don't want the game to force me to do something I don't want to do

and I have never and will never ask for anything to be removed from a game just because I don't like it

but it was my fault I should have been more clear with my words apologies

Last edited:

SS_bot

Jul 29, 2020
first of all thank you for replying it means a lot and don't ever apologize to me for voicing your opinions I love hearing what other people think

but I believe you misunderstood me I'm not saying that you shouldn't be able to fuck Julia
I'm saying it should be two options one to fuck Julia and want to turn her down for people who don't want to fuck Julia

just because I don't like something does not mean it should not be in the game im just saying I don't want the game to force me to do something I don't want to do

and I have never and will never ask for anything to be removed from a game just because I don't like it

but it was my fault I should have been more clear with my words apologies
It was meant to be a choice the mc would not able to make...that is why there is soo hesitation in him...

Sep 3, 2020
It was meant to be a choice the mc would not able to make...that is why there is soo hesitation in him...
oh I didn't know that maybe I should go and play it again I turned off the game because that scene with a married woman made me uncomfortable

yeah yeah I know it's stupid feel free to make fun of me

but seriously thank you for your reply

Reactions: SS_bot

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
oh I didn't know that maybe I should go and play it again I turned off the game because that scene with a married woman made me uncomfortable

yeah yeah I know it's stupid feel free to make fun of me

but seriously thank you for your reply
Lol dude there is nothing stupid in that no one will make fun bro everyone has their own preference. You do not prefer Gloria nothing wrong man just warned you it's not avoidable you will need to take Julia's scene with a pinch of salt hehe:D hope you can

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes