Sep 3, 2020
Lol dude there is nothing stupid in that no one will make fun bro everyone has their own preference. You do not prefer Julia nothing wrong man just warned you it's not avoidable you will need to take Julia's scene with a pinch of salt hehe:D hope you can
thank you so much and it's not that I don't like Gloria it's that she's married and it's very uncomfortable for me

Last edited:
Reactions: dunhill

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Speaking of which, there will be three story branches in the game, all starting with the scene in the kitchen when you sit with Gloria and Michael.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
thank you so much and it's not that I don't like Gloria it's that she's married and it's very uncomfortable for me
understandable it's just fans asked Drone to have scene with a Married Woman which ain't avoidable. He listens that's why he is Good. He can't change that hope you don't judge his game on just that, that's all I'm saying he's hands are tied lol. And don't worry the premises is pretty cool we all will sure enjoy.

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Already in the second update, if you select the third item, then Gloria learns that you are a private detective, asking you to help her track down Michael.

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
In the future, most likely in the next update, the other two actions will be added to the remaining menu selections.
Either the game will go as usual, or you'll be interested in Alice and the rumors about car racing, don't forget, you're a detective. ;) :cool:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Already in the second update, if you select the third item, then Gloria learns that you are a private detective, asking you to help her track down Michael.
Ohh My Gosh someone gonna be heartbroken now I guess lol:whistle: Dude ssly Gloria getting heartbroken hurts to see :( so possibly this one choice gonna be a freaking crucial one than well let's see how thing works out to be

dunhill

May 3, 2017
its the same for me too, Gloria is a well developed character and i was looking to being in a relationship with her as the main love interest but it felt wrong with her being married... i really do like Gloria but its really conflicting..:(

Sep 3, 2020
its the same for me too, Gloria is a well developed character and i was looking to being in a relationship with her as the main love interest but it felt wrong with her being married... i really do like Gloria but its really conflicting..:(
yes Gloria is absolutely gorgeous in fact Every Woman is gorgeous but if they have a boyfriend girlfriend fiance or husband it just feels wrong to me hopefully the developer will put more single ladies in the game

Reactions: dunhill

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Apparently this has been updated since I downloaded it. O well I truly loved the engaged chick that fucks you and sells you the apartment I'm a big fan of "taking" other's women even if it's just for the night :)

I'll get the newest update and I wish you luck with this

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
started this yesterday so ms. collette got others killed and got treasury and secrets for herself in unpublished mysterious stones chapter.

not sure but i think ms had bit better graphs than in hof has.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes