Wolvez

May 16, 2017
the game in the new update no longer has the cg images extracted anyone know how to extract them

Oct 7, 2019
1) there is a cheat, but it's 2) you don't have to defeat these guards (it's designed to be impossible). in this level you need to approach the red bush (read the dialogs)
There's a glitch that's impeding progress, or at least making it a lot harder, in Level VI. Are there supposed to be two carts heading toward Biggus?

Oct 7, 2019

I got y'all make sure to support this developer this game is amazing and not only that it's only 1 dollar so share the love

edit: Also fair warning the desert levels "feature" unavoidable traps and gay sex. Really not my cup of tea so hopefully it's changed so its at least optional -_-
Do you have a save file with all the scenes unlocked? I cannot get through Level VI due to a recurring game-crashing error.

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
Neat. I was actually trying to ask UgiMade if they have a save file they'd be willing to share so I can skip that level.
try: win+r → appdata → Roaming → Hornienfeld → move the file "data.azr" from the archive to the folder

Reactions: ----
Oct 7, 2019
try: win+r → appdata → Roaming → Hornienfeld → move the file "data.azr" from the archive to the folder
I got it on PC, so I would need a different file. I assume that this file is for the mobile version given not only how it's described but how I could not get it into the game

Again, I do want to play the game as much as I can. I can try downloading the 4.5 version and utilizing that as a way around the bugs at least, even if it only goes so far.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019
I got it on PC, so I would need a different file. I assume that this file is for the mobile version given not only how it's described but how I could not get it into the game

Again, I do want to play the game as much as I can. I can try downloading the 4.5 version and utilizing that as a way around the bugs at least, even if it only goes so far.
The previous version strategy worked! You hear that folks, no crashing on my end in v.4<x<5

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022

we just fixed that glitch in v5.3, but you can just move the save file from yesterday's archive (data.zip) to the folder (! win+r → appdata/Roaming/Hornienfeld). mobile version does not exist. that save file unlocks level 7

Oct 7, 2019
we just fixed that glitch in v5.3, but you can just move the save file from yesterday's archive (data.zip) to the folder (! win+r → appdata/Roaming/Hornienfeld). mobile version does not exist. that save file unlocks level 7
Will there be even more dickgirl stuff, including Biggus sucking a girl off, frotting with her, or getting fucked in the ass by her? Also, can the dickgirl in the black area be doing one of those things to him? Will there be more of that kind of stuff afterward?

• Angry
Reactions: MangoMeta

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
Will there be even more dickgirl stuff, including Biggus sucking a girl off, frotting with her, or getting fucked in the ass by her? Also, can the dickgirl in the black area be doing one of those things to him? Will there be more of that kind of stuff afterward?
thanks for the ideas, we'll think about what we can do with futa in v6

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, shouldn't we talk about how this entire scene screams cuckoldry? Regardless of whether or not the pixie is a romantic interest, rushing to her aid to save her only for her to repeatedly state "no no let these guys fuck me. I'm totally doing it to save Biggus. I'm definitely not into this :wink wink:" is pretty not great tbh. Not a fan myself. Unpleasant and unavoidable experience.

Not to mention that some other unavoidable scenes that others may not be found of. Need some tags updated.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, shouldn't we talk about how this entire scene screams cuckoldry? Regardless of whether or not the pixie is a romantic interest, rushing to her aid to save her only for her to repeatedly state "no no let these guys fuck me. I'm totally doing it to save Biggus. I'm definitely not into this :wink wink:" is pretty not great tbh. Not a fan myself. Unpleasant and unavoidable experience.

Not to mention that some other unavoidable scenes that others may not be found of. Need some tags updated.
Wow that and unavoidable gay/ futa, that sucks, really enjoyed the game to this point. I can at least get the tags updated.

ZezinPERIGOSOOFC

Jan 27, 2023

I got y'all make sure to support this developer this game is amazing and not only that it's only 1 dollar so share the love

edit: Also fair warning the desert levels "feature" unavoidable traps and gay sex. Really not my cup of tea so hopefully it's changed so its at least optional -_-
The link doesn't exist, can you send it again?

Reactions: Nanakirn

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
game doesn't work for me. it launches > music plays on black screen > i press F > i appear in a desert and a magic door i can't enter > monsters spawn and i can kill them with no visuals of a weapon > i roam the desert and find nothing. often when pressing F the game pauses and pressing Space resumes it. it also freezes around some book icons when trying to interact.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes