• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
v4 is currently cheaper than all previous versions ($1.49 )
but if you buy the game for $6.99 ( ), you get all future updates

v4 so far only on itch
moderators rolled back the thread to the old version. so download the new fixed v3.1.1 on itch. i will change the thread again only when version 5 is released
Do you update the game on a monthly basis?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
v4 is currently cheaper than all previous versions ($1.49 )
but if you buy the game for $6.99 ( ), you get all future updates

v4 so far only on itch
moderators rolled back the thread to the old version. so download the new fixed v3.1.1 on itch. i will change the thread again only when version 5 is released
Didn't know mods rolled back updates.
Seems dumb considering everything on this site is shared without permission

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
nonhumans might i ask does this game have cheats? because it too difficult to defeat those two guards in the beginning of the game.
1) there is a cheat, but it's 2) you don't have to defeat these guards (it's designed to be impossible). in this level you need to approach the red bush (read the dialogs)

UgiMade

Jun 28, 2019
Care to do the same for v5?

I got y'all make sure to support this developer this game is amazing and not only that it's only 1 dollar so share the love

edit: Also fair warning the desert levels "feature" unavoidable traps and gay sex. Really not my cup of tea so hopefully it's changed so its at least optional -_-

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019

I got y'all make sure to support this developer this game is amazing and not only that it's only 1 dollar so share the love

edit: Also fair warning the desert levels "feature" unavoidable traps and gay sex. Really not my cup of tea so hopefully it's changed so its at least optional -_-
I'm fine with gay stuff actually, but I do prefer futa. Also, thank you so much! I do have money problems, which is why I can't pay for it.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes