user500

Jul 6, 2018
Pretty solid so far, my only real complaint is the grammar. You could really benefit from having a proof reader, especially if they know a bit of the "ye old english" way of speaking, but I only played V1 so you may have fixed that up a bit in V2. Other then that I'll be keeping an eye on this game.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Is this a parody on Kings Field? I wonder if Iron Pineapple will play this one...
"I played yet another 1 souls-like game (yet again, round 23) you haven't heard of: non-steam version"

There's some cool shit in that series, definitely a favorite. This one seems alright, it's cheap and the id Tech 1 style is fun.

Reactions: 72 man and Toloto

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
I'm transforming meshes' vertices in vertex shader with translation matrices and using alpha components of colors as z-buffer.
Wow, you must be a pretty good programmer to be able to handle all of that.
Either way keep it up. I'll look forward to new releases.

Mar 1, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this? It happens to 2 other games I have tried playing
I'm 20% sure its a C++ error. For me, I uninstalled variants of C++ from Default Programs window, then installed C++ from redist package that came with one of games

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I beat the demo is there no sex in the game or did I just miss it somehow?
Neat game, but the block seems useless as you just kind of want to walk back constantly.
Maybe it will have use later with ranged enemies

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Concept is interesting I guess, but there's nothing there yet in V1(Few very short "levels", with one being a walk in the dark that requires annoying maneuvering to avoid instant death, and 0 sex scenes yet, most of the tags are undeserved at this moment, particularly disappointed with lack of foot fetish stuff considering the "footjob" tag up here...). The dialogue is also sometimes written in kinda broken english, and writing itself is not exactly good either.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hornienfeld-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: oliver_su_de_ki
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes