genoration

Nov 4, 2017
Ohhhh guy why did you do this way? Do you know its called piracy and now author can't earn money for his work? Game is good but i don't like the way you do.
Its called if you like the game support the creator, its why there is a link to the itch and patreon in the main post.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pretty solid so far, my only real complaint is the grammar. You could really benefit from having a proof reader, especially if they know a bit of the "ye old english" way of speaking, but I only played V1 so you may have fixed that up a bit in V2. Other then that I'll be keeping an eye on this game.
I would go further and say, if you don't know English, don't make a game in f'***ng English if you're not prepared to ask for (or pay for) help in checking the grammar.

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
how beat fast attack cat...
Try to dodge i watched her Movements after some trys you can tell when she dashes at you.

when the other girl attacks use the time to attack the catgirl again or you get attacked by both at the same time.

after that the Green Girl ( maybe Orc? ) will send many green guys at you try to run to the gate led them there and run to the Orc girl to attack continue until you beat her.

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Also i have sadly some Errors.

after i die and want to continue i get a blue screen with error i need to close the game and open it again to continue my load.

And the same thing happens by the Mouse CG when he says alr imma cum in you.... Blue screen with error text.

Any idea how to fix?

Edit: Nevermind that.... Runed it as Admin and now it works.

Reactions: oliver_su_de_ki

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
There's no way to un-fullscreen is there?
F11

Also i have sadly some Errors.

after i die and want to continue i get a blue screen with error i need to close the game and open it again to continue my load.

And the same thing happens by the Mouse CG when he says alr imma cum in you.... Blue screen with error text.

Any idea how to fix?

Edit: Nevermind that.... Runed it as Admin and now it works.
Thanks for the bug report. We'll fix it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Arakan

hadeswastaken606

Aug 6, 2020
F11

Thanks for the bug report. We'll fix it.

Error

main.lua:5453: attempt to get length of global 'bofi_mobs' (a nil value)

Traceback

[love "callbacks.lua"]:228: in function 'handler'
main.lua:5453: in function 'update'
[love "callbacks.lua"]:162: in function <[love "callbacks.lua"]:144>
[C]: in function 'xpcall'

the error still

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Error

main.lua:5453: attempt to get length of global 'bofi_mobs' (a nil value)

Traceback

[love "callbacks.lua"]:228: in function 'handler'
main.lua:5453: in function 'update'
[love "callbacks.lua"]:162: in function <[love "callbacks.lua"]:144>
[C]: in function 'xpcall'

the error still
yeah i had the same problem try to close the game and run it as Administrator it should fix it.

May 25, 2022
Daggerfall but horny :KEK:
To be honest, I don't like that much the sex scenes because are just linear events, but the game while being simple is very entertaining, I'm kinda more excited about exploring the dungeons than fucking.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes