Nunesbr

Dec 24, 2021
That weird 3D style with 2D artwork? Cute rat-girls? V2 is ONLY ONE DOLLAR?

View attachment 2546645

By the way, you can cheese the two minotaurs at the gate in the beginning. You can hit them while still being just out of their aggro range, and they'll sit there until they die. There's no secret or anything special for doing so, however.

View attachment 2546659
Not anymore, it seems they fixed this in v7, I just can't get past it!

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
I see the game-breaking bluescreen bug in chapter 15 still isn't fixed..
Is there any way to fix the crashing on level 15? I'm having fun with the game but I can't continue past this point cuz everything I interact with blue screens the game
Error

main.lua:15003: attempt to concatenate local 'ctext' (a nil value)

Traceback

main.lua:15003: in function 'seeing_text'
main.lua:13958: in function 'draw'
[C]: in function 'xpcall'

OK
thank you guys! we've fixed it, check the v7.1

5dk

Jun 8, 2021

v8
no clue how no one did it until now, but whatever
can someone send a full save pretty please?

Last edited:

Rowan Parker

Jan 19, 2022
someone help me im stuck on the desert level it wants me to "Go to Mothership, Rage, Consciousness, to gather for the march for death." but when i go to them they don't say anything what do i do?

Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
This game would be a 5/5 for me if not for two things. The MC isn't very likable (the whole be an ass and get laid thing isn;t very enjoyable) and the use of generic bad quality sex noises (major boner killer). The concept is fun, the art is good and I have been enjoying it.

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
someone help me im stuck on the desert level it wants me to "Go to Mothership, Rage, Consciousness, to gather for the march for death." but when i go to them they don't say anything what do i do?
Desert is bugged. One of girls is giving the same key. Now i have 2 green, 1 red and 1 blue. All altars just tell to go to others.
I'm stuck at the same place with the same problem.
thank you, we've fixed it and re-uploaded the game. now v7.6 should help someone

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoneWolfen

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
And, how do i get the black key?
reach and enter the purple altar (gives purple key) → get cut-scene → come again to all the previous altars (green, blue, Canyon) (see them all on map by holding tab) → meet each Angel → come back to Sloth (purple angel) → and then get to the black altar where you face the final scene of the desert and get boss fight

Reactions: LoneWolfen

Rowan Parker

Jan 19, 2022
Desert is still bugged this time Rage first counter is not happening (i even deleted the saves and started all over again to see if my save is bugged after the update) when game asks you to check out the canyon after the first two keys Rage says "How did you fall again" and sends me back up i can't progress

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
reach and enter the purple altar (gives purple key) → get cut-scene → come again to all the previous altars (green, blue, Canyon) (see them all on map by holding tab) → meet each Angel → come back to Sloth (purple angel) → and then get to the black altar where you face the final scene of the desert and get boss fight
i did it, but the black altar is still closed, mhmmmm

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes