• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I played through this in Japanese dunno if there's multiple ending or what but it's very straight forward and only an hour-ish of gameplay. CG's are decent if you like kemonomimi & huge fucking tits though however none of it is animated.

TatsumaruOZ

Jan 30, 2019
I can't believe some guys are complaining about Karen's body... she's perfect! By the way, the game is good, short but good and I appreciate it, many games make the mistake of being very pretentious and long and that usually makes the games boring, what's new in this update? i finished this game months ago with the mtl i can see the mtl is still there so whats new?

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
ok just so everyone knows, If you turn on the gallery switch it will sequence brake the game. It will treat it like u have already seen some cgs and wont play earlier ones. Don't know if it affects the game other than that though. been trying to get past the hole room so wish me luck.

Ptozzen

Jan 16, 2020
so the pregnancy is resolved within a scene, you can't walk around with a preg belly.
Does this mean the scenes themselves have pregnancy or birth involved? Would like a warning ahead of time if so, I don't want to see that. If preggo and birthing can be skipped entirely, I'll give this a go.

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
I don't get how people find such disgustingly huge boobs attractive. Don't get me wrong, I like a good pair of tiddies as much as the next guy, but the protagonist resembles a deformed mass of flesh more that she resembles a human women.
So you have a loli profile pic, is understandably allergic to breast tissue as a lolicon but wants your hentai to be "realistic" and resemble "real women".... :unsure:

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Question:

Does this have any in-battle scenes, or is it all just am image hunt after dungeon-ing?
no in battle hentai. hentai comes from exploring towns and raising your lust which happens by exploring in the dungeon and stepping on certain event tiles that gets you dicked harder than tax season. Though if I recall it does have the "hand holding is lewd!" to "Now I am become Horny, destroyer of dicks." symptom

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Usually not into these ridiculous boobs but the scenes are pretty good. The MLT is of poor quality but I'll take it.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
I don't get how people find such disgustingly huge boobs attractive. Don't get me wrong, I like a good pair of tiddies as much as the next guy, but the protagonist resembles a deformed mass of flesh more that she resembles a human women.
How can you even say this with a straight face when you're a lolicon, I don't think you like boobs or adult women at all.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
For me, this is just a Monday.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
How can you even say this with a straight face when you're a lolicon, I don't think you like boobs or adult women at all.
Rivalz906 be like: I don't get how people find such disgustingly adult woman attractive. Don't get me wrong, I like a legal age female as much as the next guy, but the protagonist resembles someone who’s at least 18 years old which is disgusting

IMCA

Jan 21, 2018
she's want to speak with guild manager
oh wait.....
she's not that karen? may bad

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
no in battle hentai. hentai comes from exploring towns and raising your lust which happens by exploring in the dungeon and stepping on certain event tiles that gets you dicked harder than tax season. Though if I recall it does have the "hand holding is lewd!" to "Now I am become Horny, destroyer of dicks." symptom
So, its a slideshow. Not a game.

What a shame.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes