• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Exactly. It's weird because the translations JustXuX makes now are fairly good and reads well but this reads like google translate with 0 editing.
There is a story behind this. back in 2022, the first thread for this game came out, and one of the first people who were willing to translate it was Daedroth. However, a newbie called Pihre said they would translate it. Daedroth then stepped aside.
THEN THEY NEVER DELIVERED.
Several months later, JustXuX gets tired of the drama and just makes a free MTL of the game.
Quoting them from another page in this thread: "I do fan translations only for money, MTL requests are free. If such request will come I'll update the translation, but now you have to do with this."

So there you have it, a tale of hubris.

Reactions: JustXuX

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There is a story behind this. back in 2022, the first thread for this game came out, and one of the first people who were willing to translate it was Daedroth. However, a newbie called Pihre said they would translate it. Daedroth then stepped aside.
THEN THEY NEVER DELIVERED.
Several months later, JustXuX gets tired of the drama and just makes a free MTL of the game.
Quoting them from another page in this thread: "I do fan translations only for money, MTL requests are free. If such request will come I'll update the translation, but now you have to do with this."

So there you have it, a tale of hubris.
Right, but seeing as his translations are becoming more trendy and accepted, it would still be in his interest to revisit this anyway. The translation has his name attached, so if he cares about keeping his reputation clean he should make sure ALL his translations are the same quality. That’s just my opinion.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes