Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I finished the game but there are some items in my inventory that I never ended up using.
What is Mysterious Necklace, Slimy Necklace and Sly Slime Oil used for?

Edit: The two neckaces are for the one person in the guild who always replied they had no missions for you.
As for the oil, I found regular Slime Oil as well. This makes me think that I need a third oil from the magma slimes, but so far they aren't dropping any.

Last edited:

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
This was a good one, A good upgrade from the first game with Rathi. Gave me vibes of Fallen Makina which is one of my all time favs. Wouldn't mind them taking what they learn from the first 2 and making a banger 3rd game. A little less repetition on some scenes and some better background and positions for the sex. Would instantly jump towards the top of my list.

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
I'm a bit lost, I got through the third floor and arrived at a rock gate looking thing that says "There's no way to get through..." It's in a room with two waterfalls on each side and two pillars with red orbs on top. How do I get past this point?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
The mayor is the fox girl in the large, central building.
If you mean the fox priest, when I talked with her she didn't give me anything.

I feel like I softlocked myself. I went to the slums and I thought I had to get a pass to enter the bandit building or whatever, but everytime I enter there I get gangbanged and pregnant. I can't do anything else there.,

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So this is not NTR, is it? I mean, the FMC being married or something

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes