i manually installed the 1440 patch

well it seems a little bit missplaced or just not there xD

Last edited:

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
ehm, i cant see the lewdness level

i manually installed the 1440 patch

well it seems a little bit missplaced or just not there xD
What is your displays native resolution? You shouldnt use a patch thats bigger than that. As in dont use the 1440 patch on a 1080 monitor.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i have an 4k screen 3840x 2160
If the patch doesn't work, use the tools I mentioned in the translator's note. You can upscale any game with them, no need for patches.

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
You know I can understand the premise, when people make a game with a corruption mechanic, where the girl gets more sexually depraved. However, I notice that every time I search around for games with the corruption tag. I find very few games where the girl turns into any sort of lewd demon as a result of doing it to much, or get done by a specific demon one to many times. Any one have some suggestions toward that, because its not that this game isn't good. I'm just looking for somethings more toward the later I just described, and not just a corruption where the female protagonist, becomes more sexually deviant.

gigacoom

Nov 9, 2021
You know I can understand the premise, when people make a game with a corruption mechanic, where the girl gets more sexually depraved. However, I notice that every time I search around for games with the corruption tag. I find very few games where the girl turns into any sort of lewd demon as a result of doing it to much, or get done by a specific demon one to many times. Any one have some suggestions toward that, because its not that this game isn't good. I'm just looking for somethings more toward the later I just described, and not just a corruption where the female protagonist, becomes more sexually deviant.
RPGM - Completed - CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Queens Body and Soul [Final] [GFF] | F95zone

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
Why even bother posting the game with some trash ass MTL? Proper traduction or nothing , i'd rather play the game in japanese , at least i will not have the impression to have been fucked and say '' thank you '' in a forum post.
Brother you can't even speak English, I doubt any translation will help you.

wolfhound

Apr 4, 2019
View attachment 2500872

Overview:
In a world where demons are sealed in the depths of the earth, dungeons are summoned from the depths of the earth and plot to invade the earth!
Karen, a veteran S-class adventurer, is asked to retrieve the dungeon's treasure. However, the treasure was the hidden treasure of the beast god Gaira.
Karen incurs the Beast God's wrath and is cursed with the "Curse of Reproduction"! After a battle, she always comes into heat, and her body is changed by the curse.
She is forced to become pregnant when she has sex with a man she recognizes as mate...! In order to break the curse, she heads for Susannad.
While cooperating with the mayor of Susannad, "Suzariri". we begin to conquer the dungeon of the Beast God Gaira...
However, in the dungeon, besides the demons, there is also an organization that is after Karen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-28
Release Date: 2022-09-17
Original Title: 発情冒険者カレン
Developer: ドリルさきいか
Censored: Yes
Version: Sep/17/2022_MOD2
Language: English (Mostly MTL)
Translator: JustXuX - -
Other games from same developer: Rookie Knight Rathi
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
EXTRAS:

*Content provided by a 3rd-party, use at your own risk.

View attachment 2500982 View attachment 2500983 View attachment 2500984 View attachment 2500985 View attachment 2500986
is it me or is everyone else frames drop when they use the upscale patch?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I didn't make the upscale patch, I don't know. My recommendation is on the Translator's Notes.

Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
Sorry bots I like her with Tain I want them to stay married but seeing this game :KEK:

Thanks for the game

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes