Brisx

May 17, 2022
Working on a mod for remove the body from the mc because we all know everyone only play for the boobs, then you can play some flying boobs.

Don't thank me please, i know i am your savior.

• Haha
Reactions: JustXuX

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
So you have a loli profile pic, is understandably allergic to breast tissue as a lolicon but wants your hentai to be "realistic" and resemble "real women".... :unsure:
would be good if it was at least a girl, but "otokoda"!

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 2500872

Overview:
In a world where demons are sealed in the depths of the earth, dungeons are summoned from the depths of the earth and plot to invade the earth!
Karen, a veteran S-class adventurer, is asked to retrieve the dungeon's treasure. However, the treasure was the hidden treasure of the beast god Gaira.
Karen incurs the Beast God's wrath and is cursed with the "Curse of Reproduction"! After a battle, she always comes into heat, and her body is changed by the curse.
She is forced to become pregnant when she has sex with a man she recognizes as mate...! In order to break the curse, she heads for Susannad.
While cooperating with the mayor of Susannad, "Suzariri". we begin to conquer the dungeon of the Beast God Gaira...
However, in the dungeon, besides the demons, there is also an organization that is after Karen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-28
Release Date: 2022-09-17
Original Title: 発情冒険者カレン
Developer: ドリルさきいか
Censored: Yes
Version: Sep/17/2022_MOD2
Language: English (Mostly MTL)
Translator: JustXuX - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
EXTRAS:

*Content provided by a 3rd-party, use at your own risk.

View attachment 2500982 View attachment 2500983 View attachment 2500984 View attachment 2500985 View attachment 2500986
Another game from same Dev, please update post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rookie-k...ged-through-hypnosis-v1-0-drill-sakika.82802/

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
wait ....

ジェナBAD150淫乱度50以上でエンディングを見る
ジェナBAD250淫乱度50以上でエンディングを見る
スザリリBAD150淫乱度50以上でエンディングを見る
スザリリBAD250淫乱度50以上でエンディングを見る
カレンBAD50淫乱度50以上でエンディングを見る

5 endings all bad end?!
well i guess just fuck everything then.

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
wait ....

Jenna BAD150See the ending with a Nasty Level of 50 or higher
Jenna BAD250See the ending with a Nasty Level of 50 or higher
Suzariri BAD150See the ending with a Nasty Level of 50 or higher
Suzariri BAD250See the ending with a Nasty Level of 50 or higher
Karen BAD50See the ending with a Nasty Level of 50 or higher

5 endings all bad end?!
well i guess just fuck everything then.
The Game only has 2 endings, one good and one bad. The ones for Jenna and Suzariri are individual scenes that happen in the Bad ending.

Reactions: mrericsan

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
It's a completely different game, it has nothing to do with this one.
You link other projects when it has something to do with the one in question.
They just have the same dev that's all. Do you see MIEL games linked to one another in chain?
I've seen people crosslink game threads from the same developer / artist here and there. It's pretty handy if you like the artists style and want to check out if there's more. Particularly in these cases where the artists name is written differently so searching can be a hassle.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I've seen people crosslink game threads from the same developer / artist here and there. It's pretty handy if you like the artists style and want to check out if there's more. Particularly in these cases where the artists name is written differently so searching can be a hassle.
Well, I used the name developer wrote in the english version of dlsite. I don't transliterate these kind of things. I also, have a thread with dlsite codes and appropriate links for all my translations in case people will use the code for searching.
Look, I'll do it because it's not hard, it's one game and the other one used transliteration instead of the name from dlsite.

Reactions: Pigfarmer

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Well, I used the name developer wrote in the english version of dlsite. I don't transliterate these kind of things. I also, have a thread with dlsite codes and appropriate links for all my translations in case people will use the code for searching.
Look, I'll do it because it's not hard, it's one game and the other one used transliteration instead of the name from dlsite.
what's with the hostility? Usualy people want to see other games by the same dev, and they use the dev name in title to search. since you put a different name that would not show the other game, i just pointed it out, so that others have an easier time finding it.

Cool your jets.

Reactions: Gaym

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
what's with the hostility? Usualy people want to see other games by the same dev, and they use the dev name in title to search. since you put a different name that would not show the other game, i just pointed it out, so that others have an easier time finding it.

Cool your jets.
You're right, sorry for being a jerk this instance. Should've handled it and communicated better.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes