EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
screenshot0021.png

Overview:
Too kinky, too horny, and too hung for the big city, your CEO father sends you off to the countryside to avoid you causing a scandal. Little did your old man know that the thicc ladies out in the country are waiting for someone depraved enough to awaken their hidden slutty side, not even their own husbands have seen! Young, dumb, and full of cum, you set off around your new rural retreat and come upon Kyoko and Maika (the biggest bustiest MILFs you ever did see) and by a lewd twist of fate, it turns out their husbands are toiling away working at none other than one of your father's companies. Thus begins the corruption of a couple of wholesome housewives into cock hungry sluts!​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-16
Release Date: 2021-07-16
Developer: Miel -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If this is ntr, then the majority of Miels new games (where the protagonist does the cuckin') should be tagged like that as well

ckent4

Jul 16, 2020
BEWARE DOWNLOAD

So i Just downloaded from the Nopy link and my Norton anti-virus tried to quarantine the .exe for the WSreputation1 reason. This happens all the time for newly released files, where it just reacts even though it doesn't actually detect any viruses. So i just restored the .exe. However when I actually opened the game, my norton alerted me that the .exe tried to delete some protected file from my computer but the action was blocked. THAT has never happened before. The game opened up normally besides that, but obviously im going to go ahead and just delete it for now. be careful downloading this.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Another Miel game to add to the queue. It's really piling up for me cus I only rarely get in the mood to play these but cum immediately because the scenes really fit my tastes lol.

Reactions: milfgaard

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If this is ntr, then the majority of Miels new games (where the protagonist does the cuckin') should be tagged like that as well
It isn't, is likely an incorrect tag.

BaasB Speaking of which, if it is only netori, and there is no NTR (netorare) then that tag shouldn't be on the thread. Netori doesn't have it's own tag, and is instead included under cheating. (There was mention of it maybe getting a tag, but that was a while ago).

Edit: checked the vndb, there is no NTR.

Since it has one you may wish to add it to the main thread:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
It's 2021 and I haven't seen a 4:3 monitor/TV in like 15, if not 20 years or more now.
Why the F are they still making their base CG's in 4:3 resolution dudes. It's like totally incomprehensible.
freaking japan...

ofc its made by Miel, i could tell they developed this stupid game from the way the women look and the stupid piggy fetish. The games they make are utter shit

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes