Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Another non-generic meil game, amazing.. more netori? ntr? is always appreciated!

ShadowSolair

Jul 6, 2020
As we know there are 2 types of NTR:
1) Mc gets cucked.
2) Mc is the one cucking.

F95 mods have said numerous times in other forums that they are not going to split the 2 and since they fall under cheating anyway and since most of the people on this website may not know Japanese terms, they are just keeping NTR for those that know what is is referring to.

From what I can see, this game falls under the NTR type 2.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Checking the Developer Notes and I saw:
"Hours of story content"
Gonna have to press X on this one....

johnson@ndjohnson

Mar 6, 2021
BEWARE DOWNLOAD

So i Just downloaded from the Nopy link and my Norton anti-virus tried to quarantine the .exe for the WSreputation1 reason. This happens all the time for newly released files, where it just reacts even though it doesn't actually detect any viruses. So i just restored the .exe. However when I actually opened the game, my norton alerted me that the .exe tried to delete some protected file from my computer but the action was blocked. THAT has never happened before. The game opened up normally besides that, but obviously im going to go ahead and just delete it for now. be careful downloading this.
i got hit with the same thing

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
Vndb says it's voiced. Any voice here? Probably gonna download it and just keep it in my backlog for months before deciding to play this.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes