caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Horny Housewives Booty Call Blackmail [Final] APK -

Reactions: Phegor

justkyoto

Dec 9, 2020
Dude I think this game has some virus or some shit, my antivirus got rid of the .exe file now I can't play it. I don't even know if its safe to play.

Reactions: theotherhman

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
I scanned the files with norton and it did not detect anything, I also scanned the exe with virustotal and that also showed it as safe. I downloaded the game from the pixeldrain link. Could the different links contain different files?

ckent4

Jul 16, 2020
I scanned the files with norton and it did not detect anything, I also scanned the exe with virustotal and that also showed it as safe. I downloaded the game from the pixeldrain link. Could the different links contain different files?
Norton quarantined the .exe for me when i downloaded it even though a scan didnt show anything. But when i started the game, norton alerted me that the .exe tried to delete a protected file from my computer. Thats the part that made me delete the game immediately.

hawuziw

Jun 19, 2018
Norton quarantined the .exe for me when i downloaded it even though a scan didnt show anything. But when i started the game, norton alerted me that the .exe tried to delete a protected file from my computer. Thats the part that made me delete the game immediately.
I played the game for a bit and norton did not give me any warnings, strange. The only thing I can really think of is that the different links contain different files, or that my norton isn't working properly, let's hope for my sake that it's the first.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
does this game need walkthrough\guide?
like if i sometimes skip on the dialouge, do i know what to choose (i mean i think it chioce based game) or it not?

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Help guys, I want to play this game, but apparently there's a v1rus alert !

Could someone help to check the links ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes