pekoi36

Jun 17, 2017
1626541172797.png my exe file just gone while first time open then i try to extract again and got this,how to fix :(

ferd

Jun 5, 2017
Something is definitely wrong with the feet of the housewife
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice game, just something funny I noticed

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Yes! We need to save those poor housewifes from their horrible husbands! Long live reverse NTR :sneaky::p
I agree with the sentiment though you might want to know reverse NTR is actually when a girl gets her guy stolem. The tern you're looking for is netori.

Also, long live netori! We need more of them preferably one with rape without ahegeo, and a reason for the netori other than sex good.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedGlow

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
BEWARE DOWNLOAD

So i Just downloaded from the Nopy link and my Norton anti-virus tried to quarantine the .exe for the WSreputation1 reason. This happens all the time for newly released files, where it just reacts even though it doesn't actually detect any viruses. So i just restored the .exe. However when I actually opened the game, my norton alerted me that the .exe tried to delete some protected file from my computer but the action was blocked. THAT has never happened before. The game opened up normally besides that, but obviously im going to go ahead and just delete it for now. be careful downloading this.
The same with avast.

lorddarkfor

Dec 5, 2017
So I would highly suggest this game be combed through by someone with some form of programming knowledge. This game has a a virus implanted somewhere in it. My antivirus picked it up trying to do something and quarantined it. This is not your run of the mill over sensitive virus pop up on new files and what not. nothing else on this site has ever caused my anti-virus to proc. Big shame as this looks like a neat game, but DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. Something is very wrong.

Reactions: ckent4
Oct 27, 2019
So I would highly suggest this game be combed through by someone with some form of programming knowledge. This game has a a virus implanted somewhere in it. My antivirus picked it up trying to do something and quarantined it. This is not your run of the mill over sensitive virus pop up on new files and what not. nothing else on this site has ever caused my anti-virus to proc. Big shame as this looks like a neat game, but DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS. Something is very wrong.
Yo, bruh. The same happened to me in the chapter 2 of the Rias Gremory on this site, all the antivirus quarantine shenanigans, but, because i'm dumb bastard, i gave the .exe a free-pass from the quarantine. None of bad happened to my beloved notebook up to this day.

Excoriated1

Jan 14, 2020
My AV triggers on this...but it triggers on most RenPy games. Specifically because the exe for RenPy games often tries to open another file like site.pyo or initsomething.pyo in the game's folder at the same time. They all work after I allow it. Not saying there's not a virus here, there always could be a virus...no scanner is perfect.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
A non MTL NTR game with good art!
Well someone as been reading my christmas list!
Seriously though, thanks for the upload. :)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
The same with avast.
My Avast didnt recognize anything(maybe because im using the Free Version), played the game with no problems, but now i cant delete the game(when i use the usual delete methods its like i did nothing), tried using another software for that and it deleted most of the files but there are some not even the software could remove, does anyone have any solution?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
My Avast didnt recognize anything(maybe because im using the Free Version), played the game with no problems, but now i cant delete the game(when i use the usual delete methods its like i did nothing), tried using another software for that and it deleted most of the files but there are some not even the software could remove, does anyone have any solution?
That happened to me a couple of times and I used winrar to delete the file. Just open wirar and try to delete the file form there if you can try to rename the file while on winrar and try to delete it (that worked for me a few times)

Reactions: peixe751

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
I use avast free too. Do you have it up to date? The virus definitions and everything?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Miel game without piss? Honestly, what's even the point?

Hehehe. Does have piss. Someone should update the tags

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes