• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
is this a remake for bad girls go to hell? also revolves around a prison setting...
at any rate for a first release there are a lot of tags and a 4GB game.. so ill try it out..

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Sandbox format, as usual, is a detriment to the overall enjoyment of the game.

The engrish is strong in this one. Tons of typos and weird sentences.
"She gently stares at your cock gently stroking her pussy." - so much gentleness! ;)
"Biting the cube and screaming with pleasure May is cumming" - huh? :ROFLMAO:

There are more issues with this game but in short its quantity over quality type of deal and quantity is easily achieved with HS - just copy/paste premade animations.
I would rather have 1 well made scene than 10 shitty ones and this game... yea.

Dev isnt very proficient in StudioNeo - doesnt use NodesConstraints plugin or colliders and there are posing mistakes resulting in "broken" limbs.

Also, a psychologist is NOT a doctor!

eluckcmnr

Oct 8, 2019
V0.1 4gb+, you really surprised me
Charater model here is great, love May at first glance
But honestly, i've never played any game with so many crashes, lol
Just wondering why there's no information about the dev, and is there anyway to get money ingame? I just stucked at 100dollars
Good start tho~ *adding this game into my playing list

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bump. I mostly just want to know if Femdom is avoidable or a big part of the game, it really isn't my cup of tea.
Havne't seen any so far, seems mostly male dome.
Yeah nice Game xD 5 minutes in...i talk to Aster the Second day and Error xD

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Horny Jail 0.1
Tue May 31 22:58:56 2022
Please use spoiler tags for that long of a paste.
Why is this incest?
Step sister.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It's got some promise. The women are generally pretty attractive in this game. And I get it that it's a sandboxy type of game. But some direction would be nice. You are just plopped into your office. And then walk around and interact. Sometimes it's the same old conversation over and over again. And then sometimes you see a new conversation tree pop up. You do get some hints in the help section. But that's about it.

Is there a End of Content sort of message? Or do you just keep grinding away until you simply don't find any new content any longer?

Reactions: Azazeleuse

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Looks promising but I had a few issues pretty quick and decided it would be better to wait for an update instead of continuing. Sorry I didn't grab any screenshots of the crashes.

I found the hints to not be very helpful and some were wrong about when events would be so I ended up just spamming through the different locations until something would trigger.

Reactions: Azazeleuse

Azazeleuse

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Story looks good and the renders look great for HS. Too bad it is sandbox. The grind/search for content ruins any sandbox game.
I had similar experiences with sandboxs. But I really like to choose which content I need now, personally, it helps me better immerse myself in the game. I based it on my experiences with Harem Hotel or Mythick Manor. I tried to make a system of tips so it was easy to find content for either girl. But I also couldn't forget about the story and its overall development. So unfortunately it is almost impossible to develop only one character, but I consider these disadvantages to be insignificant.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes