Azazeleuse

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Hmm, change appearance you say... Do I smell a wardrobe system with attainable outfits? Count me in!
Unfortunately right now there is only one character with an alternate view. It turned out that making an alternative view for 8 characters is a pain in the ass. I'm going to gradually add costumes for each of the girls in the next update. I'm also confused about their appearance in the main storylines. Because each individual costume adds a huge amount of render per scene. And if you also mix them up, the overall weight of the game will be too much. I think to leave the standard appearance for the storylines.

Azazeleuse

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Hi Azazeleuse is Femdom avoidable? Thanks
Sorry for the postponed reply, I already wrote about the light problems. I'm not entirely sure how hard femdom you mean. At the moment there are 2 scenes that fit the description. The one with the warden with the dominant cunnilingus, which is not repeatable. The other is a footjob with a doctor, which is repeatable. I plan to add more like that, it fits these characters.

Azazeleuse

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Looks nice but femdom:sick:, footjob:sick:, and sandbox:sick:.
One of the reasons why I chose sandbox is the minimum ability to choose the content I like. When I play games like this I hit the skip button if I don't like a particular fetish. There is also the ability to opt out of certain scenes. I took into account that not everyone likes footjob or femdom. Sometimes it's even played out in the story.

Azazeleuse

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
It's got some promise. The women are generally pretty attractive in this game. And I get it that it's a sandboxy type of game. But some direction would be nice. You are just plopped into your office. And then walk around and interact. Sometimes it's the same old conversation over and over again. And then sometimes you see a new conversation tree pop up. You do get some hints in the help section. But that's about it.

Is there a End of Content sort of message? Or do you just keep grinding away until you simply don't find any new content any longer?
Yes, it certainly shouldn't be that way. Is there any way to tell exactly where the recurring event is ? In any case, I'll go check everything from the beginning and issue an update as soon as I can. And yes in the prompts should pop up on the end of the storyline.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Azazeleuse

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Looks promising but I had a few issues pretty quick and decided it would be better to wait for an update instead of continuing. Sorry I didn't grab any screenshots of the crashes.

I found the hints to not be very helpful and some were wrong about when events would be so I ended up just spamming through the different locations until something would trigger.
I'll try to find all the problems. And I will release the update as soon as possible.

Azazeleuse

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Okay I saw how many people had crashes and problems. I went through the game 3 times and always tried to crash it and I thought I fixed everything. But apparently I didn't. I created a server in discord and if you don't mind leaving a bug report there. That's basically what it's there for now. But you can also ask questions there. Thank you for your patience.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone ! Thank you all for the warm welcome. Unfortunately I live in a 4 fucking world country and sometimes there are problems with the internet or light. That's why I'm only responding now. I will try to respond to all the comments.
Welcome.
A couple of tips. First, make sure you petition for your Dev status, you can even ask for control of the thread as long as you agree to the forum rules. I also suggest learning to use the multi quote. Just click the quote button on each post, and then click insert quotes. That way you can reply to everyone in one post.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Best of luck.

Nov 26, 2021
Yo Azazeleuse could you please answer my question on ntr/sharing stuff, can't invest in a VN if thats in it, basically, is the mc the only genetic male banging the women of this prison would be the best way of asking

Oh and is there going to be virgins, I would say I'm asking for a friend but at this point I'd be a lying

Good luck with the VN's future either way

• Haha
Reactions: JohnSheridan

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Horny Jail v0.1

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They are working on the errors for Aster and Poppy. If you have others, let them know.

LineageL2ad

May 5, 2021
Very interesting game!
I'm happy with varaity of characters and fetishes (I'm fan of femdom games). Amazing!

Main disadvantage - a lot of bugs, because i was stucked at story line at library and game crashes every time on this scene.
I hope, that fixes will come soon.
Good job, creator!

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes