"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Horny Jail [v0.2] [azazeleuse][crunched][cooperdk]

Original Size Win*: 4,79 GB
Compressed Size Win*:??? ?B

Download (PC*/Mac): On the way, compressing...

This compression is unofficial and only tested in part. Use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and there is a risk of game-breaking bugs.

NOTE:
You will need the WebP codec if it's not already installed. It is included in the codecs directory (in the archive root).

*I will crunch the other OS archives later, unless someone else picks them up first.

Tools: UltraFast adult games compressor v1.9
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hello there!

Thanks for your compression. I want to invite you to join us in the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread where community members can request compressed versions of games and game compressors post which games they are compressing to avoid that two (or more) compressors are compressing the same games at the same time. We help each other and exchange experiences and tips and ofc we also have much fun. ;)
I'll go there right away. I had actually seen that thread before but I actually thought that anyone beginning a compress would post a note in the game thread so others might just move along to the next game w/o compression. ;)

BTW I use UAGC, which is (as the name suggests) ultrafast. It took about 20 mins to compress this game into the same size as your crunched version :)

Reactions: "CJ"

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How much should the 0.2 weigh? I downloaded it and when I unzipped it says 0.1 T_T, I'm not sure if I downloaded wrong or the file uploaded to mediafire is wrongly named

Reactions: Zen777

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I'll go there right away. I had actually seen that thread before but I actually thought that anyone beginning a compress would post a note in the game thread so others might just move along to the next game w/o compression. ;)

BTW I use UAGC, which is (as the name suggests) ultrafast. It took about 20 mins to compress this game into the same size as your crunched version :)
No problem, you are not the first and you won't be the last new compressor who didn't know or use the Game Compression Requests 2.0 Thread at the beginning.;)

Ofc I know UAGC and used it a few times but unfortunately it's not really compatible with potato PCs.:HideThePain:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Kasami Lee

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So I've been bonked into horny jail

*Looks at horny jails ratings*

*1.5/5 stars*

*Thinks about the kind of women waiting in horny jail*

Would you look at that guy's I'm cured! I'm no longer horny! Please let me out.....

Reactions: Kargan3033

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
0.2 bugs:
Dalia exhibit->masturbation in the open doesn't work.
May fun->handjob->clean gives error.
Can't go to the gym after Sage's and Lily's last scene, it takes 3GB RAM and crashes the game.
Rose's last stat is unreadable.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'images/bg/SageTraneGym/SageTraneGymDay_1.png'>:
[...]
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/bg/SageTraneGym/SageTraneGymDay_1.png'.
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Horny Jail 0.2

Last edited:
Reactions: reeroll

Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
.rar file says v0.2, but the game is v0.1
loaded the v0.2 update file from Mega, install it, game is still v0.1

Jun 26, 2019
IDK if anyone notice it.

i play the game, and i just notice the animation aren't smooth(this is the problem for me so far) and same angle view are not good when you are watching it, its not properly align when animation start moving!! not much details info when you're checking there details of the girls.. the time is also too fast transition Morning/Afternoon/Evening you cant roam much (its like a fast phase game i guess)!! hope they change it into time/24hrs transition instead of Morning/Afternoon and Evening or similar timepath like darkmagic that there's a Early Morning and Late Morning!

Characters have a good model and unique!!

i like the game thats why i said it.,

Reactions: huydragonz

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
During the gloryhole section is there a way to do stuff with the human resources girl or is she always a no-go? She doesn't have stats like the rest of the people who show up

LipServiceSmile

Jun 16, 2018
How do you access the courtyard? The intro says staff can go there on break, but i can't figure out how to navigate to that location

yuelae

Mar 20, 2020
How do you access the courtyard? The intro says staff can go there on break, but i can't figure out how to navigate to that location
You can't really, you just go there automatically when you do a quest with a girl more specifically Dalia. I believe she is the one where we go to the courtyard with

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes