Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
The first time i saw that model for Emily was in a game called "Yes, We Are", which is basically Sweet Roll. Idk what happened there - maybe the devs just split up, but i've been dying to see more games with her and yes, in Blossoming Love it is close, but somehow it's different and not exactly the same. Here it is 1:1 and I LOVE IT ! Please more content with her :)

Reactions: larryjameson69

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Great little game thus far. I think that maybe breaking down into larger chapters in the future might be better (they are really short). Also, maybe add another star for each chapter? Good renders and choices. I look forward to future updates.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne.jpg
Horny Love [v1.0 LE] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed an issue when trying to load a save.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
Can we get Mac update? Normal or compressed...
Ren'Py doesn't require specific platform builds, it's a derivative of Python, which is interpreted language (yes, simplified). Follow the instructions below and play any game on your Mac!

1. Go to , download.
  2. Download compressed win exe, courtesy JokerLeader (thanks!).
  3. Unzip and install SDK.
  4. Create a folder to play Ren'Py games. (I use /Users/myname/Applications/Ren'Py).
  5. Unzip game to folder created in 4.
  6. Run SDK.
    1. If you are using Gatekeeper, you may not be able to run it.
    2. Go to System Preferences, by clicking Apple icon at the top left, and selecting System Preferences from the menu.
    3. Click Security & Privacy.
    4. Unlock panel, enter your password.
    5. Click General tab.
    6. Select App Store and identified developers.
    7. Open renpy app.
    8. If you see a dialogue “renpy.app” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified, continue below.
    9. Click Cancel! Do not Move to Trash!
    10. Open folder you put the Ren'Py SDK into.
    11. Right click the renpy.app application.
    12. Click Open.
    13. In the next dialogue (macOS cannot verify the developer of “renpy”. Are you sure you want to open it?), click Open.
    14. If no icon appears in the Dock, repeat from step 11.
    15. Once it opens successfully, you shouldn't have to repeat this process.
  7. Click on Preferences.
  8. Set Projects Directory to folder you created on 4.
  9. Click Return.
  10. To right of Projects:, click refresh.
  11. Click on name of game (e.g. Horny Love).
  12. Click Launch Project.
  13. Enjoy!

Last edited:

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Ren'Py doesn't require specific platform builds, it's a derivative of Python, which is interpreted language (yes, simplified). Follow the instructions below and play any game on your Mac!

1. Go to , download.
  2. Download compressed win exe, courtesy JokerLeader (thanks!).
  3. Unzip and install SDK.
  4. Create a folder to play Ren'Py games. (I use /Users/myname/Applications/Ren'Py).
  5. Unzip game to folder created in 4.
  6. Run SDK.
    1. If you are using Gatekeeper, you may not be able to run it.
    2. Go to System Preferences, by clicking Apple icon at the top left, and selecting System Preferences from the menu.
    3. Click Security & Privacy.
    4. Unlock panel, enter your password.
    5. Click General tab.
    6. Select App Store and identified developers.
    7. Open renpy app.
    8. If you see a dialogue “renpy.app” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified, continue below.
    9. Click Cancel! Do not Move to Trash!
    10. Open folder you put the Ren'Py SDK into.
    11. Right click the renpy.app application.
    12. Click Open.
    13. In the next dialogue (macOS cannot verify the developer of “renpy”. Are you sure you want to open it?), click Open.
    14. If no icon appears in the Dock, repeat from step 11.
    15. Once it opens successfully, you shouldn't have to repeat this process.
  7. Click on Preferences.
  8. Set Projects Directory to folder you created on 4.
  9. Click Return.
  10. To right of Projects:, click refresh.
  11. Click on name of game (e.g. Horny Love).
  12. Click Launch Project.
  13. Enjoy!
Is this some kind of 12 step program :) Don't worry I'm just kidding, I'm not that good with this so I use my backup plan and play this via parallels win, I got couple other games there also...

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
I would disagree on that, a lot of developpers add a decent amount of content considering the time and efforts it takes to make a worthy monthly/2monthly update, in the case of this game (which has excellent graphics though), we are lucky to see 1-2 updates yearly with close to no added content (and yet like everybody I still download and check hoping for a miracle lol)

Reactions: hentai charley

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I would disagree on that, a lot of developpers add a decent amount of content considering the time and efforts it takes to make a worthy monthly/2monthly update, in the case of this game (which has excellent graphics though), we are lucky to see 1-2 updates yearly with close to no added content (and yet like everybody I still download and check hoping for a miracle lol)
1-2 updates yearly? Really? You should go back and add up how many updates the two previous completed game he released got. And now he is releasing/working on 2 games at the same time.

Blossoming Love was posted on the forum here June 17th 2019. When completed, last post July 20th 2021. The OP reads "Update 30"..... That would imply a update more often than every month, even though updates would be small.

People like to shit on slonique, but in regard of content, he been pushing out a steady stream over the years, regardless if you like what he done or not.

Several games I just stopped download updates all together (yeah these games included), because the content you get is not really worth the download. So you end up just wait until a few updates passed before download, and just focus on something new that come along.

Imho there is no such thing as "worthy" updates based on time. Because creators doesn't have the same level of spare time to work on their projects. Difference between a creator that might be able to push 4-5 hours a day working on their game and someone who might be lucky to spend 4-5 hours a week. People are to fast to jump on creators to berate them about being slow and take to long between updates, but they have no idea how much actual time they had to work on the project. The real value/dedication is in how much of their available time to work on the project, they actually do so.

Reactions: hentai charley

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I actually do like his work, just would love to see one finished...for a change
His previous two games got finished. How far back do you want to go? How many games haven't been abandoned by creators that yet have to complete any at all?

Reactions: Lokitox8
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes