clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It would actually be a thing if you got a question what is 2+2, but that isn't it, you get a choice with a pre determined answer. The right choice to get your reward. If that choice doesn't compute with your reasoning, it doesn't matter, because the right choice is determined by the game.
It does matter if you want people to play your game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It does matter if you want people to play your game.
No game creator expect everyone to play or like their game. You don't dictate how the game is made, you just make the choice if you want to play it or not.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No game creator expect everyone to play or like their game. You don't dictate how the game is made, you just make the choice if you want to play it or not.
Knowing some people will avoid your game because of a certain fetish is one thing. Knowing people are going to avoid your game because it sucks is something completely different. I doubt too many devs set out to make a badly designed game that no one will want to play.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Knowing some people will avoid your game because of a certain fetish is one thing. Knowing people are going to avoid your game because it sucks is something completely different. I doubt too many devs set out to make a badly designed game that no one will want to play.
and yet people play his games and pledge support to him/her... strange that... different folks, different strokes..

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
and yet people play his games and pledge support to him/her... strange that... different folks, different strokes..
I was speaking more about game design in general. I saw nothing 'illogical' in this game. I like what I've seen so far.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Do we know yet if this game is going to hide animation sex scenes behind a paywall for patreon like they did with blossoming love?

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mis a jour le 04.11.22

Bonjour a tous, merci pour ce jeu j'adore le personnage principal bon début d'histoire et bon graphisme je recommande !!
Merci de la mise a jour !
Je me suis permis la traduction en Français : version [v1.0 ]

Hello everyone, thank you for this game I love the main character good start of the story and good graphics I recommend!
Thanks for the update!
I took the liberty of translating it into French : version [v1.0]

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
It's not HTML? It's Ren'py? Really? That's cool.
Those girls almost look like they were rendered on Daz tho.
:whistle:

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes