Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
686347th male protagonist game, pass.

I didnt play fully recent games from this dev, but i remember them being a big blueball simulator, like you almost turn blue while playing it.

But since it's a fem. protag. milf tagged game and the milf is looking nice i will at least check the renders. :ROFLMAO:
I'm actually thinking about ripping the renders from his games, cherrypick the interesting ones, and zipping them up as a "Slonique CG & Pinups Collection".

Maybe it'll be useful for some people who can't do renders for whatever reason to use as placeholders for some decent (and complete) story they write, while looking for an artist to replace them on the long term.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The developer's output is pretty good. This has the same main character from Blossoming Love? I’ll give it a chance. It could be interesting.

Will just have to see how it plays out. Renders do look very good though.:unsure::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
Just ignoring the fact he completed his previous game, and the game before that. Selective beating a old drum are we?
Yeah just noticed there was a finished game linked from this one. (Although the renders don't look as polished but it might just be me)
I don't see another one but, sure maybe he did finish a few, I must have stopped following what he was doing after he dropped a few promising games.
If Slonique can go through with these games then good for him and good for us; I'm just gonna wait and see.

Reactions: xenos87

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
686347th male protagonist game, pass.

I didnt play fully recent games from this dev, but i remember them being a big blueball simulator, like you almost turn blue while playing it.

But since it's a fem. protag. milf tagged game and the milf is looking nice i will at least check the renders. :ROFLMAO:
as long as it is not blue waffle instead of blue balls...

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I really like the way this game is beginning. I like female protagonists with voluptuous figures. She qualifies and has a gorgeous face too. The premise isn't very original, but it's a lot better than another blackmail for sex or school based VN. I'm really tired of them. I prefer women who are dissatisfied with their lives and decide to make a few changes. Looks like she could be open to bisexuality too which can be fun to watch. I hope the next update continues in the vein of this promising start.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I was glad to see he finished his last game because I have seen other devs try to do two games at the same time. It's always a frustration for the followers of whichever game gets the least attention. If he will stick with this game I am more than willing to give it a chance.

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
Slonique has pretty good renders overall, I really enjoy looking at them. In my opinion what he/she(Not sure) would need is a better development of the story(Since most of the times the main idea is good but not well developed). This makes me think that a game is not only good renders, renders would be the hook, but what else in going to come with this game? that would be a good question to answer... Anyway, as a fan of your ideas I really hope you improve the way you develop them. ;)

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
As soon as I saw the star system in pictures I knew this was made by Slonique before checking the dev

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice quality. hot girl (milf) nice curves and tits even the face and legs are solid. really nice also the other stuff. also great animations (which are for me not really necessary but a nice addition)
just am scared this will turn out to be a "fuck husband for several updates" or "fuck only little not-son-boys" would be really dissapointing.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I downloaded it without looking at the developer. I was quite surprised to see that years later, it's still the same garbage with the short chapters and the stars system

Reactions: Rythan25 and gres75
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes