Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Idk, its weird that she loves anal but sticks to her friend Rose all the time who would offer her nothing but her hand and toys. :unsure: :BootyTime:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Hey all. Can someone make a textbox transparency mod that works with this VN please? I don't like the renders covered up. Thanks.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This needs updated. They have up to 0.7 out for "public release" which actually means it's for $5 patrons.

Last edited:
Reactions: porotropo

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
0.8 is out, I got it from their patreon but don't have any way to upload it for everyone.

Also Slonique is from Kyiv, Ukraine, so there might not be more updates for a while.
you could maybe give the download link from patreon to a mod per pm and ask him if he can upload it somewhere else and update this game thread with the new version

Reactions: porotropo

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
you could maybe give the download link from patreon to a mod per pm and ask him if he can upload it somewhere else and update this game thread with the new version
Why do you think I've been posting asking for someone who can upload it to the various download sites to update this? Unless you mean just post the mega link to the newest version copied straight from their patreon page, but I thought we weren't supposed to post stuff like that.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Why do you think I've been posting asking for someone who can upload it to the various download sites to update this? Unless you mean just post the mega link to the newest version copied straight from their patreon page, but I thought we weren't supposed to post stuff like that.
who say that this is not allow? Btw the mods can only update a game/ upload that to somewhere else when they become an download link to the version itself

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
who say that this is not allow? Btw the mods can only update a game/ upload that to somewhere else when they become an download link to the version itself
In that case...

Horny Love 0.8 download links
PC:
MAC:
Android:

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes