Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey Bones, Horny love has a new update, what to check it out?
No way Jim, Last time, I ended up with a Tricorder stuck in my ass.
You liked that, didn't you, Bones?
Well... yes, but that's beside the point.
1648081578304.png
Have you seen the new communicator? Bones. now it has a vibration mode.
Oh fuck Jim, you had me at vibration.
:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: botc76 and Jackbite

Manuver7

Apr 17, 2020
even I've seen this same model over and over, I would still be bless if it has sleep sex in it

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
No animation in this version, just pics, not wourth your time to down load. About 20min of content. All in all not that good. It might be better with the limited edition version??

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
No animation in this version, just pics, not wourth your time to down load. About 20min of content. All in all not that good. It might be better with the limited edition version??
You're asking where LE? For now, it's only available to subscribers (patreon) for $15...
Become our hero.)))

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Wow! A truly exciting game. I loved the build up with Elena and Denny. Looking forward to the last chapter. So awesome!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so what does she all fuck already and will fuck? many different things i imagine

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I kind of want to warn everybody who is not aware of Slonique's track record, to expect to be really disappointed in the end, but hopefully most already know.

Reactions: El Tanque

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
Good renders, needs a little more story but over all it is good,, I do support the dev on patreon and was surprised when the only version with animations is the limited edition which is available on patreon but substantially priced for it. this version is not the limited edition as indicated. I happily pledged support for this project, I am hopeful in the future that the limited edition will come for all of us patrons supporting you. keep up the good work

Reactions: lumley

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
It's a game that's only worth paying for once and that's just when the latest limited edition update with animations is released. Until then it makes no sense to pay to bring it here.

Reactions: Nerttu

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's a game that's only worth paying for once and that's just when the latest limited edition update with animations is released. Until then it makes no sense to pay to bring it here.
Yup even if you signup for $5 you still don’t get the animation, he wants $15 for that

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
v0.9 came out in early July, :unsure: what's up?

Question:
Is it possible for a dev to create fake patrons for their Patreon site?

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
v0.9 came out in early July, :unsure: what's up?

Question:
Is it possible for a dev to create fake patrons for their Patreon site?
Patreon takes a cut, so if you set up fake accounts, it would cost you a percentage per fake account. Plus, I don't know of any way not to pay taxes on the 'income'.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I kind of want to warn everybody who is not aware of Slonique's track record, to expect to be really disappointed in the end, but hopefully most already know.
Broo you weren't kidding lmaoo, the dev seems to HATE the people playing his games lmaoo. To the ignore list it goes. I wish there was a ignore list for devs, I am reminded of that missing feature whenever I see a new CaptainKitty game

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes