• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
No fucking duh its an acronym for mother I'd like to fuck, nobody is saying its not. And American pie didn't coin the word they popularized it. Words and their definitions change over time, for example fag, it has changed many times through history with different meanings, maybe at one time milf only referred to just older mothers but as time went on it became a blanket term for hot older women.
First of all, MILF is an acronym, not a word. Secondly, the use in American Pie was the first mainstream mention of the term and before that, AFAIK, it was only ever used on some small time usenet groups and other subculture areas, which is probably where the screenwriters for American Pie got the idea from (well, that and Penthouse Forum, haha) In any case, there's a big difference between homonyms (Fag) and semantic changes in proper English words and the meanings of acronyms. Saying MILF can mean any older woman, is basically saying the word "Mother" can mean someone who may or may not have had children, LOL.

Oh, hey! I just decided I'll change the meaning of RAM. From this day forward it will mean "Any type of computer storage medium, both volatile and non-volatile."

There!

Basically... if you actually have to google something before attempting to sound knowledgeable about it on the internet, then just .... STOP. Seriously. STOP.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
by all the "sloniqued completed a game" memes i gather it's not worth the download...?
I'm not saying it's not complete, but that tag is pretty open to interpretation. ;)
Slonique is also notorious for dumping games fairly early in the Dev cycle.
Have not played the latest update, but unless it triples the size of the game, it should take less than an hour to "play" this one.
Model is hot though, so give it a play and tell us how "complete" it is. :giggle:

Reactions: ggspeed

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Google the definition of milf. I didn't say literally for no reason, its the oxford dictionary definition.
Well, I googled the definition of MILF, and the oxford dictionary definition don't exactly match the one in your head

milf.jpg

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Solution is simple: just ignore this dev.
Everything he imagines and throws at us sucks and sucks and sucks and sucks BIG TIME.
:censored:
I hear what you are saying but I think Slonique has some actual skills as a game Dev. If they could actually finish a real game, it would probably not be terrible.
I would not put them in the same category as Drunk Robot, who churns out nothing but giant piles of shit. ;)

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Could not find module "HL-1.0-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll' (or one of its dependencies"?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Seeing this for the first time, I think I'll follow along with the LE. Is the LE finished and just releasing on a delay or is the dev still working on the scenes and the furthest he's gotten is up to 0.5?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
No, a milf is literally just a hot older woman, they don't even need to have kids. The literal definition of a milf is "a sexually attractive older woman, typically one who has children"
and if she is having sex with a guy her own age there is no difference then when they were the same age at 16 and having sex together. See the issue?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
That movie was "American Pie" and it was coined about Stifler's mom.
Thank you. But seems now they want to change the term to mean any female over 30. Thats fine but if a 35 y/o female is having sex with a 35 or older man. Then the term MILF has no effect. Cause they are close to the same age.

May 13, 2018
View attachment 1450242
Horny Love [v1.0 LE] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Does this mod work with 1.0, or 0.5LE, or both? Versioning is a little confusion on the OP download lists.

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
Does this mod work with 1.0, or 0.5LE, or both? Versioning is a little confusion on the OP download lists.
Why shouldn't it work with the regular version? The Standard Edition differs from the Limited Edition in the lack of animation, the dialogs are the same in both editions.
1665994446222.png

Reactions: berserk87
May 13, 2018
Why shouldn't it work with the regular version? The Standard Edition differs from the Limited Edition in the lack of animation, the dialogs are the same in both editions.
View attachment 2105735
Not being a coder, not being overly familiar with either this game specifically or Slonique's games generally, and not having tried to delve into either the text or the animations to compare the two versions after downloading, it's hardly as obvious as "Why wouldn't it work?".

But thanks for "answering" a genuine, reasonable question with a question, MeVirus.

Reactions: Joeburqa
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes