• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I didn't think it was a bad game but the ending seems abrupt and forced.

I prefer other games from the same author (Sweet Roll/Yes we are or Blossoming Love for example).

Agent6969

Oct 15, 2018
Hi when useing the Joker Leader wt mod with V 0,5 LE game, the game turns back to normal 1,0 non LE i have DL from every links in OP but non works with the mod installed

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Aren't you mixing up ''Cougar'' and ''MILF''? Milf is literally mother id like/love to fuck... A mother... hard to be a mom without kids. A Cougar however is an attractive older woman.
Please let me know if Im wrong. :)
a cougar is a certain advanced aged woman who chase after much younger male than her ;)

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
loved the new update! love how our lovely housewives are having fun and enjoying themselves. Would love to see how their relationship evolves and more one on one time with each other.

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
So guys good news is that I found the 1.0 Limited Edition here: mamba-games. com/horny-love
Bad news is I couldn't download there because those upload sites sucks, so if anyone can download it and upload somewhere good would be nice

Reactions: ashitanojoe

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Horny Love [v1.0 LE] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 121 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 107 MB: -

Horny Love [v1.0 LE] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

wibico

Oct 25, 2022
No animation in this version, just pics, not wourth your time to down load. About 20min of content. All in all not that good. It might be better with the limited edition version??
I Hope everyone can see this reply. There's a 1.0 version of 1.2 GB in several websites to download. If you play it without applying the walkthrough mod, you will be able to see the animations. The 533 MB version of the 1.0 doesn't have the animations either with or without walkthrough mod.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 1450242
Horny Love [v1.0 LE] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Fixed an issue when trying to load a save.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Just installed and getting errors, I hit ignore and they keep going from one to another 404 to 405 back and forth.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes