2.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I'll do a general walkthrough, all thought I still can't find a way to drink with him... I have completed everything else, and then some. Expect it some time today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Marigel

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The game isn't bad at all, the idea behind it, the renders are acceptable, but the navigation and ui is awfull.

Reactions: piedpiper423

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Yes, the navigation and ui is aids on a stick.

PS: The Walkthrough is about 60 - 70% done. but I have been at it for 3 hours and I'm done for the day. Expect it tomorrow afternoon / evening. Some of what's left will take time to do in the WT.

Reactions: muthaluva

Reaver

May 31, 2017
If anyone knows how to get some other scenes, let me know and ill add them to the WT.

MarioJMC

Apr 2, 2020
If anyone knows how to get some other scenes, let me know and ill add them to the WT.
1. If you play all the 0.1 content in the 0.1 version of the game, then save and move to the 0.2 to continue there you should be able to work your way with the drink tasks among others
2. If you get the money from the safe BEFORE collecting any other money it behaves as it should
3. If you get the safe money early still can get the ''other way'' with the janitor because now you can drink following step 1 so no need to pay him in cash
4. What i can't do yet is finishing the ''get drunk'' task, can't get out of the jerk screen, seems to be bugged beyond avoidance. Besides that i completed everything else i found... with a lot of time, patience and a bunch of broken mice

4/5 main
4/4 sides

PD: The UI isn't THAT bad, i guess is designed to hide obvious stuff a bit and make people to think, unfortunatelly is broken so far and that really hurt the experince but that can be fixed and i will not complain on a freebie

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: OzBrit

Reaver

May 31, 2017
1. If you play all the 1.0 content in the 1.0 version of the game, then save and move to the 2.0 to continue there you should be able to work your way with the drink tasks among others
2. If you get the money from the safe BEFORE collecting any other money it behaves as it should
3. If you get the safe money early still can get the ''other way'' with the janitor because now you can drink following step 1 so no need to pay him in cash
4. What i can't do yet is finishing the ''get drunk'' task, can't get out of the final screen, seems to be bugged beyond avoidance. Besides that i completed everything else i found... with a lot of time, patience and a bunch of broken mice

4/5 main
4/4 sides

PD: The UI isn't THAT bad, i guess is designed to hide obvious stuff a bit and make people to think, unfortunatelly is broken so far and that really hurt the experince but that can be fixed and i will not complain on a freebie
Ok but where is the link for 1.0?

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
As promised.
You seem to have at least 2 scenes missing. One drinking in the kitchen and another on the sofa with the adult channels (there are photos in the first message of the thread). And maybe another if you don't have money for the tv technician, although I'm not sure about this.
In the end we arrive at the same place and we still have the same tasks to do, anyway thank you very much for the effort of walkthrought

Mimikri

Mar 8, 2018
I've played the russian version, to call John is here no problem, also get him drugged and drunk. The TV-Man can be payed or jerked (only with aphrodisiac, but careful, you must have aphrodisiac for drinking with John). Then another drink with john, go to couch and watch TV. Another drink with John, you must have an aphrodisiac, first scene Vicki jerk him off, second she suck him.

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
Female protag - check.
Step-mom - check.
Blackmail (because it's guaranteed to make a woman horny apparently) - check.
Broken english - check.
Grainy images - check
Sandbox - check.

Complete lack of originality and creativity - check.
Game Is Junk - check

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
Following the detailed procedure I arrive in the room of the son but he doesn't make me click on the cock, why ??

2.50 star(s) 14 Votes