teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
the linux version does not have a file allowing you to launch the game.
its a nwjs game so you might be able to run it by setting execute permission on the nw file and run that its 32 bit so you may need 32bit libs like libcups etc. If you have nwjs installed you can try nw package.nw from the terminal

Reactions: psyco_mantis
Apr 16, 2024
v0.01?
Looks like someone has very big ambitions.
I hope they are not too big though.
Another abandoned game would break my heart.
Other than that, the animations and art style are as good as freshly squeezed juice.

awk

Jun 14, 2019
Antivirus picked this up as malware editing firewall settings and cryptomining.
Might be a false positive, but I wouldn't bet on it..

(Windows, MEGA)
I also got several windows defender warnings, even after allowing it to start, windows defender simply shut it down and popped a few more warnings. I'll stay away for now.

Reactions: SlowDance

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HornyNature-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Definitely missing the AI tag here. Crazy it took this long to see people putting some work in alongside the AI art, though.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Looks pretty good. The artstyle feels fitting.

The game is very short but gives an idea of what the game wants to do.

Minor criticism on the platform gameplay, though. It feels slightly clunky and not quite responsive.
This, I belief, is just a deceptive minor flaw that I trace to two elements:
1. The unresponsive lock when you're running in one direction and then turning, which locks you into the slide.
2. The lack of transition frames from jumping at a stone to making contact with it and pulling up onto the stone.

These two feel unresponsive and lock you out of movement controls.

My suggestions:
1. You already have a really cool turn animation that's meant for exactly what I'm complaining about. But this only occurs when you press the opposite arrow key WHILE pressing the previous arrow key. I'd suggest that you instead check if the opposite direction key is pressed while the sliding state is true and then trigger the turn animation.
Bonus points if you keep track of how long a character is running into one direction and, after a certain time, apply a slight speedup modifier that also extends the slide length when releasing (thereby giving a longer under-the-skirt look). (So the player has a walking motion, a run motion, and a prolonged run that allows long slides)
These two things would make turning and sliding feel a lot smoother in my opinion.

2. You've already created a system for hanging, pulling up, reversing direction when hanging, that's surprisingly robust - though most players likely won't notice during the short gameplay. However the current animation where the character clings to the rock and then lifts up is too slow for the normal gameplay of a platformer. It's locks the player out for too long. It's a cool animation, but I'd only use it for when the hanging character pulls up (as you are currently doing).
For a more fluid connection to the walls, I'd suggest you use the distance of the character to the wall to decide between what happens.
E.g. if the character is far away but the player is pressing the key towards the wall, the character stretches out the arms and barely catches on. (Outstretched Arms -> Into the hanging animation -> (on space press) into the pull up transition.
This "punishes" characters with a delay for barely making the jump.
1713816168380.png
However if the character is very close to the rock, instead of clinging to it, the character vaults one or two-armed onto the rock, maintaining the momentum.
1713816230054.png
This change will make the climbing & jumping system more dynamic, reward good jumps with speed & momentum retention and feel more fluid, while clunky jumps and barely reaching somewhere interrupts with the currently existing animation.

But so far, a very promising looking game. I'm curious how you're going to use the turn-away-from-wall-while-hanging animation in the gameplay. I can see some interesting climb & jump sections with that, that use the verticality more than the horizontal to change things up.

EDIT: Also, if you have two different wall-climb animations, one vaulting and one pulling transition, you actually have the leeway to make the pulling transition slower which gives you more time to pronounce the characters' wiggling ass as he/she struggles to climb up. That would be pretty cute, since the current part is relatively quick and short. You can probably get away with an extension of up to half a second that adds more personality & cuteness to the character pulling themselves up on the rock.

Last edited:

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
A 2 minute demo with one sex scene and both the male and female characters being identical.. Cool concept, but there was no reason to release this demo as bare bones as it is.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
quality is good, despite having no content just yet, but... I have to ask, what's the point of having a male character if there's no difference in appearance other than a blue shirt?

Reactions: Doomdooom

GobboAttie

Nov 12, 2023
quality is good, despite having no content just yet, but... I have to ask, what's the point of having a male character if there's no difference in appearance other than a blue shirt?
I imagine it will matter in the future when there's more content, or it will get scrapped if it ends up being too much work.

psyco_mantis

Jun 27, 2021
its a nwjs game so you might be able to run it by setting execute permission on the nw file and run that its 32 bit so you may need 32bit libs like libcups etc. If you have nwjs installed you can try nw package.nw from the terminal
I can't find nwjs or libcups in the logitec and the "nw" command made me install something that has nothing to do with it

mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
anyone else's game freeze on the initial loading screen?
it appears to load in the background, as i can still hear jumping sounds and move apparently, but i dont see anything except the loading screen.
Running into the same issue as others where after loading the game is put into a blackscreen or stuck on the loading screen despite hearing game audio. I'm on AMD CPU and GPU if that helps at all.
Experiencing the same issue here. Same processor and GPU as Excessive also

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes