CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
header_0.3.jpg

Overview:
Do you like Vampire Survivors or bullet-hell games? What if we add a spicy story and naughty scenes to it? Check out Horny Tales!

Horny Tales is a survival roguelike with shoot’em up elements, combining calm and dynamic gameplay with various mini-games.

Once upon a time, an evil sorceress opened a portal from which terrible creatures came into the world.
Time passed and no one could resist her, until one day a simple peasant thought: "Maybe I can do it?"
Stand on the path of a hero and plunge into the world of might, magic and... lust!

Thread Updated: 2022-01-24
Release Date: 2022-01-21
Developer: CrankyBiscuit - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

anim1.gif 7.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 11.jpg 3.jpg 9.jpg anim2.gif 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Very few content as of yet, it's about 10 minutes of gameplay. The very few renders looked pretty nice though. And no it doesn't seem to have NTR
Given the setup though, and that dialogue "Anymore and they would have... yuck." I wouldn't rule out the possibility. (especially if it gets requested).

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Orichan Padre Jesus Thank you for publishing our game! We hope a lot of people will enjoy it and talk about their gaming experience. This will help us make the game as good as possible

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
CrankyBiscuit I had made a tweet, but since you are here, I deleted it, and will instead ask here.

tldnr: Clarify future tags plz, especially any niche ones. (and if NTR is there or not).

Copypasta:

Will the game have any cursed tags?

Seen similar settings, and they tend to be filled with a lot of NTR, and monster r*pe. (sharing/swinging, yadda yadda)

And well, I avoid that shit like the plague.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No, we are not planning to add monster r*pe and NTR. For now, the plan is to handjob, milf, corruption, group sex.

We are trying to avoid it even in the dialogue, we are not going to add this :D
Ah, good to know, I can keep an eye on this one with confidence then.

Also by group sex, I assume you mean sole male? (i.e. MC is the only male), MFF/MFFF/MFFFF etc. (harem basically).

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes