sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave this a go.

Quest symbols for characters, WASD move, 'E' balloon when something is interactable, cute art, nice animations... great job!
I will certainly keep an eye on this one

>girl is saved from rapey goblins
>girl wants to thank her rescuer
>he already got phat loot, so he says he's already thanked enough
>she insists
>he asks for a blowjob
>she accepts
lol hahahha

Misspell when talking to the guard (should be 'village'):
1658175626403.png

• Star-struck
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
This is a pretty fun start.

Does the forest thing go on forever after the quest is complete? I think I got to level 45 or something and was basically unkillable. It seemed to cycle back to the starter enemies but they didn't get extra HP or anything, they just died really fast. (As a side note, stacking the magic wand + cooldown reduction + damage increase seems extremely powerful.)

It would be really nice if you could drop items (not weapons) that you no longer want. Or maybe just add an extra slot. 3 seemed somewhat anemic.

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Does the forest thing go on forever after the quest is complete?
It would be really nice if you could drop items (not weapons) that you no longer want. Or maybe just add an extra slot. 3 seemed somewhat anemic.
Thanks for the feedback!
If you go into the woods after the quest, you can stay in it for up to 30 minutes. Currently there are only a few weapons and artifacts, which makes the battles seem not too various. In the future we plan to expand the number of weapons and slots, work on the balance of monsters and weapons to make battles more interesting.

Last edited:

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Bro, I fucking love Vampire Survivors. I got excited when I realised what sort of game this was. HOWEVER! Because I care about the final product, there are some tweaks you need to do with the game.

Early game, sword is an absolute joke and a suicidal first option. The starting cooldown, the very short range of it, and your natural movement speed will fuck you. Issue is the movement speed of the player and the enemies is not too different, which means that when I try to grab the exp gems, I'm gonna get fucking hit. We move too slow, given the fact that we can't juke our ways to the gem. And while we're trying to juke the enemies so we can get to the exp gems, we're probably not killing anyone.

The sword way too unreliable. I'd say the best way of fixing it is having it start with that upgraded range. I'm not about to tell you to start with it with that extra range while getting to hit both sides. So just change the range of it first, see how it balances out, and go from there.

Bow has this retarded issue as well. While we're juking enemies to get to gems, we're likely to not hit anything, and get overwhelmed.

Right now, the magic wand is always the way to go early game. I don't see any other reason other than to always start with magic wand. Because when I get kills and try to juke enemies to get to the exp gems, I'm still killing things. It's definitely the strongest. And I'd say the bow is second strongest late game. The sword is a joke in its current state.

Good luck, Dev. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Bro, I fucking love Vampire Survivors. I got excited when I realised what sort of game this was. HOWEVER! Because I care about the final product, there are some tweaks you need to do with the game.
Thanks for the review!
We have a lot of work to do on the weapons in the game. In v0.2 we tried to balance, but the magic wand is still the most powerful.
By the way, I like starting with a sword :D

Reridged

May 8, 2020
just wanted to chip in and thought a small character creator would be nice small stuff nothing major just skin tone eyes and hair for the sprite. which would show in the animations other then that im enjoying the start of this game so far and cant wait for more to be added.

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Horny Tales is an RPG (not RPG Maker)
Lmao, I love how this has to be stated to avoid the angry mob with pitchforks! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Game looks good tho, wish I had time to play it... maybe once I finally take my vacation time this year.

But seriously, making a 2D game is no easy feat. Best of luck, dev, I'm rooting for you! ;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes