CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Will you add an option to skip the "hack and slash" minigames / gameplay?
I'm mostly interested in the story and lewds. :unsure:
First and foremost, it's a game to be played :D
We won't remove or allow you to skip gameplay, but you can already see that you don't have to play for a long time. About 3-4 minutes to complete the quest on the battlefield. We don't want to burden the players, but if they want to fight, there is always this opportunity.

Reactions: lxh123

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
How do I start the new quest?
Did you continue playing with the save from the old version? If so, I have the bad news that you'll have to start the new game , because I rewrote the save algorithm for future updates.
If it's a new game, then first quest starts with the man at the beginning near the house, and the second quest with the saleswoman in the purple hat on the square.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
No, we are not planning to add monster r*pe and NTR. For now, the plan is to handjob, milf, corruption, group sex.

We are trying to avoid it even in the dialogue, we are not going to add this :D
please add some monstergirls in this, we all love monstergirls right, maybe some spidergirls or lamias, you know.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
A good game, sexy h scenes and the gameplay from vampire survivors, very addicting, lets see how many items this will get and maps... also hope we get some monstergirls, maybe reverse rape if male mc should loose to them, you know like most fantasy rpgs... slime girls spider girls lamias... succubus... this could be like monstergirl quest a bit more, also i have seen people want ntr in this personaly not a great fan of ntr but hey.. the art is so sexy, the animation very smooth. A good game so far lets see how it goes. Got the eve scene so far keep playing

Reactions: Down_Stingray

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
Did you continue playing with the save from the old version? If so, I have the bad news that you'll have to start the new game , because I rewrote the save algorithm for future updates.
If it's a new game, then first quest starts with the man at the beginning near the house, and the second quest with the saleswoman in the purple hat on the square.
No wonder i can't do the new quest, i was running in circles mashing spacebar hahaha.

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
please add some monstergirls in this, we all love monstergirls right, maybe some spidergirls or lamias, you know.
We will be adding monstergirl in a future update (may be next one). We didn't give up on them. It will look especially good when we make a girl game character :sneaky:
We want to make a nice game without extremely rape and all kinds of horrible monsters tearing up girls.

There are only 3 scenes in this game or did I miss some?
Yes, at the moment there are 3 scenes.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
We will be adding monstergirl in a future update (may be next one). We didn't give up on them. It will look especially good when we make a girl game character :sneaky:
We want to make a nice game without extremely rape and all kinds of horrible monsters tearing up girls.

Yes, at the moment there are 3 scenes.
Sounds good. Great gameplay cute scenes as reward good game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
Any monster girls planned for the main male character?

Looks very interesting... I'm on my lunch break now but I'll try and give it a playthrough this afternoon.

silence0b

Sep 14, 2018
Great game, lovely visuals, but gold is really hard to grind. Instead of just picking up gold, how about giving bonus gold for time survived or monsters killed?

• Red Heart

philip_herrup

Feb 15, 2020
Reallly cool game, I really enjoyed it! Couple typos here and there, but not big deal.
Only change I'd really recommend is buffing a bit the wand and arrows, because right now I really see no reason to get those over the sword. It's just not worth it. Other than that, keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes