CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
Any monster girls planned for the main male character?
Don't get it. A monster as a game character? Or a monster for a game character to have scenes or relationships with?

Instead of just picking up gold, how about giving bonus gold for time survived or monsters killed?
When all the bonuses are leveluped, the game will offer to replenish health or a bag of gold when you levelup ;)

Couple typos here and there, but not big deal.
Tell me where please :rolleyes:

slamakans

May 12, 2017
Horny Survivors. I like it.

Suggestions:
  1. I suggest adding an explicit save option in the menu, as I walked around looking for a save spot for a bit, and then felt like closing the game was more of a gamble than an obvious conclusion.
  2. An option to restart when you die would also be nice, as the walk to the entrance just feels annoyingly tedious.
    You are already punished enough by dying because all your levels and stuff get reset, in my opinion.
  3. Could be nice to have slightly faster walk speed in town.
  4. I might have missed it, but the "This game is under active development" screen didn't seem to mention that that was all the content so far.
    It made it feel more like a pop-up ad for your patreon than an "out-of-content" notice.
    It would be nice if it explicitly said that the player has seen all the scenes that are in the current version.
    Again, sorry if it does say that and I missed it.

Last edited:

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Played the update. I feel like this may be a glitch, but I have searched everywhere and no new quest has been added. I have no idea how to unlock Jennifer's scene. Please help, dude.

Also, I tried the new weapons. Boomerang is really strong (not broken), from start to finish. And I hope you don't nerf it, because it's good with where it is at the moment. I can actually do builds that are similar to my Vampire Survivors playthrough.

Also, I know you nerfed arcane wand, but there is an issue with that. Just like Vampire Survivors, arcane wand (technically magic wand), is a skill that really falls off so badly late game that it's almost a complete waste having it unless you're having trouble surviving early game. However, arcane wand is just meh now, so it's not worth it to use it at the start knowing it doesn't bring as much value as the other weapons late game. You really really need to scale the magic wand up higher, like make it stronger late game so it has as much value

Sword = It's okay early game now. A bit stronger late game, but has to be combined with boomerang to make sure your hitbox is safe.
Arcane Wand = Still good early game despite being nerfed, but the nerf has made it utterly useless late game. Really needs to scale higher when levelling it up so it can actually help you past 10 minutes.
Arrows: Very strong and great for mobility when you just want to clear the way to get your gems and shit. Helps do my usual playstyle in Vampire Survivors.
Boomerang: Really strong, but not broken. Really has to be combined with cooldown reduction to have the most value.
Rune fire: Fucking useless. I don't bother using it.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Played the update. I feel like this may be a glitch, but I have searched everywhere and no new quest has been added. I have no idea how to unlock Jennifer's scene. Please help, dude.
You need to start over, the save game code has changed and the previous saves won't work anymore

ThaneMoondrop

Dec 5, 2021

Also, I tried the new weapons. Boomerang is really strong (not broken), from start to finish. And I hope you don't nerf it, because it's good with where it is at the moment. I can actually do builds that are similar to my Vampire Survivors playthrough.

Also, I know you nerfed arcane wand, but there is an issue with that. Just like Vampire Survivors, arcane wand (technically magic wand), is a skill that really falls off so badly late game that it's almost a complete waste having it unless you're having trouble surviving early game. However, arcane wand is just meh now, so it's not worth it to use it at the start knowing it doesn't bring as much value as the other weapons late game. You really really need to scale the magic wand up higher, like make it stronger late game so it has as much value

Sword = It's okay early game now. A bit stronger late game, but has to be combined with boomerang to make sure your hitbox is safe.
Arcane Wand = Still good early game despite being nerfed, but the nerf has made it utterly useless late game. Really needs to scale higher when levelling it up so it can actually help you past 10 minutes.
Arrows: Very strong and great for mobility when you just want to clear the way to get your gems and shit. Helps do my usual playstyle in Vampire Survivors.
Boomerang: Really strong, but not broken. Really has to be combined with cooldown reduction to have the most value.
Rune fire: Fucking useless. I don't bother using it.
I have to say i disagree with that, if you get this combo going you pretty much enter godmode and only have to move to collect stuff every once in a while (before it poofs) Id say the boomerang is to strong.

Liked the game thus far, looking forward in seeing more.

philip_herrup

Feb 15, 2020
Tell me where please :rolleyes:
Okay, replaying it, because I don't remember lol. Will make a list as I play. But don't worry, if I don't remember it, it was nothing major anyway.
  • At the start, when you get the weapons: Mr. Sam tells you to go to Jennifer's and get his sword, bow and staff. Then he says: "Do you even knows how to use it?" - should be "them", not "it".
  • Shortly after, Sam says "I hope you don't have to use it all". Might not be a mistake, but I'm assuming you meant "at all". Also, again, it's "them", not "it".
  • Again. When Jennifer gives them to you, "You know how to use this, don't you?". It's these (I'm assuming you added other weapons after writing the dialogue). And after, you say, "I know how to use it". Yes, I'm being pedantic.
  • When in giving you the second quest, Jennifer says "I lost my... thing" you forgot a period at the end. Yes, I'm really pedantic.
  • In the following sentence you say "What kind of a thing?". That "a" shouldn't be there.

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
You need to start over, the save game code has changed and the previous saves won't work anymore
Wow, thanks for telling me. If that's the case, I'm gonna wait a few months before playing this again, because I ain't willing to start over just for minimal updates.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Does the game explain the weapon thing anywhere and I missed it?
I thought at first I could only use one weapon, and chosing another one would switch it.
Only when I actually deigned to do that did I realize I could have multiple.
I do agree the rune is a bit on the weak side.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
damn this game looks promising with bright future
also gonna ask for the future of this game
any chance this game will be released on steam?
and do you planned to add more equipment(not forcing you to do so i like the current equipment but damn ogre really just steamrolled my ass)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
any chance this game will be released on steam?
and do you planned to add more equipment
Yes, we plan to release the game on Steam. And yes, we plan to add more weapons, arenas, characters, and lewd scenes. The game is in the early stages of development, there's still a lot to do

Reactions: lxh123

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
What does the knockback actually do, btw? I've never noticed any, but then, I suppose I didn't go out of my way to test that.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
pretty enjoyable, reminds me a lot of the old school games back in the day. one suggestion is to have a merchant near the forest that lets you spend gold for pick ups, like spend 30 gold to have enemies drop gold or health more often. great game, keep up the amazing work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrankyBiscuit

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
One guy left a bad review knowing that the game is still in early development. I bet he doesn't plan to go back and change the rating later. Surprised and upset by such dudes :HideThePain:
Yeah, that was a very unfair review. I think most reading it will feel the same way and disregard it... But it's lowering your average and until you get more honest reviews will be weighted heavily. Sorry for that.

Reactions: lxh123
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes